Wrx Vs 350z - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wrx Vs 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by TunaWrap so the professional driver in the 350z who recorded a 14.30 sucked at driving? ok, but ...

Originally posted by TunaWrap
    so the professional driver in the 350z who recorded a 14.30 sucked at driving?
    ok, but at the same time the MT driver got a 13.7....

conditions have a lot to do with it, but the 350Z is VERY capable of these times, but wont always get it due to drivers or condition.
    the point is that the car is CAPABLE of those times stock!!!

im not saying the driver that got 14.3 sucked... but what would you say about the driver that got a 13.7???
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so the professional driver in the 350z who recorded a 14.30 sucked at driving?

i dont understand why you keep saying this...i've showed you 13.7 with motor trend..so yes people do it..why isnt this believable if the wrx has gone anywhere from 14.1-14.6 in different magazine ...350z has gone from 13.7-14.3...sti has been from 13.2-13.4...and bone stock sti's have hit 12.9..i dont understand why its so hard to believe that an exceptional driver can hit 13.6 or 13.7...
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

tunawrap has already crashed and burned. theres no salvaging what dignity he has lost in the thread..... i think we are going to set a new record for how many times someone has been proved wrong on 1 subject
    Just call me Clark Kent

someone please close this thread

...you resort to calling people "****" because they dont believe that for some reason you are so special to run a 13.6 WHEN THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD RUNS A 14.25 WITH THAT CAR....u must be either an exceptional driver or just a kid who makes false claims...i really wanna see this 13.6 slip...i geuss nissan was joking when they said their car was a 14.2 1/4 mile...i geuss that was the fake time..
    you want to see the slip....why don't you go back and READ....I posted links to the threads with the slips....AND video in them.

I don't see how the entire rest of the world (whatever that means) runs 14.25 seconds in the 1/4 mile when I ALREADY gave you links to a bunch of other 13 second 350Z's....

You are just so out of touch with reality that you have no idea what you are even saying.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

leave tuna alone...its like a 1vs3 here
    dtr...all u do is seem to doubt the wrx abilties...have u ever even been in one?...and car and driver ran a 14.30 he posted the link...so far i see no one who claims that a 350z is capable of running a 13.6 besides briguy(who is the best driver in the world ever)
    bri guy...u claim to havce posted "all these links of 350z with 13.6"....sorry all of us arent members of that my350z forum and cant read it...furthermore i really have to doubt the credibility of those posts... i side with tuna and do not believe that a 350z runs a 13.6 and also do not believe, as briguy once again stated...an automatic 350z runs 13's.........sorry guys...
    Last edited by burrito007; 06-04-2004 at 09:37 AM.

Originally posted by BriGuyMax

You've got to be on crack if you think a stock WRX will hang with a 350Z from a roll. I murder stock WRXs all the time. Stop or roll. If you hung with a 350Z from a roll...then the guy was either in the wrong gear, not in it all the way or he had a 500lb passenger.

Furthermore...if you think an stock SRT-4 will "own the crap" out of a stock Z...then show me a stock SRT-4 that traps higher than I do....or runs significantly quicker 1/4 mile times.

And pulling an ITR from a roll in a stock rex....dream on dude.
    and as for ingorant and out of touch with reality...um this is all i have to say...please dont come to this forum and make it the vortex....

Originally posted by burrito007
    dtr...all u do is seem to doubt the wrx abilties...have u ever even been in one?...and car and driver ran a 14.30 he posted the link...so far i see no one who claims that a 350z is capable of running a 13.6 besides briguy(who is the best driver in the world ever)
    bri guy...u claim to havce posted "all these links of 350z with 13.6"....sorry all of us arent members of that my350z forum and cant read it...furthermore i really have to doubt the credibility of those posts... i side with tuna and do not believe that a 350z runs a 13.6 and also do not believe, as briguy once again stated...an automatic 350z runs 13's.........sorry guys...

my simple link to motor trend shows that they ran 13.77 so its possible...and if sti is rated at 13.2 and people ran 12.9 stock...why is it not possible with the z?? i just want my question answered

the nissan 350z is not rated at 13.77 99% of the proeffesionals who rated it have it as a 14.2-14.0 car...it is in the same 1/4 mile class as a wrx...i believe that these times are not exact...but i think a .7 discrepency is pushing it..

how is that .7 its .4 and its actualy .09 or something cause like i said..newer tests hit 13.7 area ....and i can ask over and over again and get no answer..how does sti hit 12.9 stock with some drivers and people believe? its rated at 13.2-4....

as a matter of fact i have been many many wrx's, and driven many many wrx's... as a matter of fact i am in the process of possibly buying one... whats the matter burrrito? are you getting upset because i have more knowledge about the car that YOU own than you do???

awdturbowrx already posted a link for a 13.7 run by MT...... that one mag link vs one mag link... then throw on the times that briguymax posted...
    no matter what car it is, you will always see times better and worse than in the magazine.. many people/magz get mid 14's with a rex... yet you always claim they run low low 14's
    hmmmmmmmmmm, seems you are contradicting your self more and more.. i also remember you saying the sti is low 13sec car capable of high 12's in another thread... yet, most mags will get mid to lower 13's.....
    so its ok if the imprezas run better on the street with a good driver than in the mag, but its not ok if a 350Z does?? <<< self contradiction and ignorant
    you are creating some pretty big self own3ge here
    Last edited by DTR rex; 06-04-2004 at 05:44 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent

dtr maxima..ehh bro we should all be quiet and let tuna wrap live in his fantasy world where his car is the fastest no matter what...we've pointed out facts enough..and given numbers enough..we are now just stating them over and over again

i still cant believe this thread hasnt been closed yet

It takes like 2 minutes to sign up for the forum. If you can't handle that but can waste time on here shooting your mouth about mag times when you don't even know what you are talking about then you have a problem. I have VIDEO, TIMESLIPS, and WITNESSES of my runs. Many other people do too....so until you read the posts over there and SEE THE VIDEO...AND THE TIMESLIPS...you are just another ignorant hater.

Furthermore....since when are car mag guys "professional" drivers???? Last I knew they were WRITERS who like cars. It's doesn't mean they are great drivers.
    Last edited by BriGuyMax; 06-04-2004 at 06:26 PM.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

I gotta unsubscribe to this thread... too much grumbling. Moderators gonna lock this one soon cause its going no where.

this is just my couple of pennies hitting 13.6 on a stock 350z very good possibility,it just depends on the track southern cal very hot
    a lot rubber on the tracks= a lot of traction u ad that w/ the z's 245 whp + skilled shifting= mid 13 times .