Wrx Vs 350z - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wrx Vs 350z within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by TunaWrap first of all i was definitely talking about the type R. all the 350z stats i've ...

Originally posted by TunaWrap
    first of all i was definitely talking about the type R.

all the 350z stats i've found say its at best a 13.9 second car. Why does it always seem outlandish when a wrx breaks into the 13's stock but when you come and say your 350z pulled 60ft times that put to shame an awd launch, then we have to say "oh yeah every car is better than the wrx".
    I wasn't talking TO or ABOUT you....I was talking about whodeani's post.....which I quoted.

Why don't you respond to my post ABOUT YOU....instead of the ones about other people? READ AND REPLY TO POST NUMBER 8 ON PAGE 3

Do you lack basic comprehension skills????

nice job mag racing...we know that whatever magazines run is the best you can possibly extract from a vehicle.

About my 60' times putting AWD to shame...are you on CRACK???? I've personally seen WRX's pull 1.7x 60' times...I wouldn't exactly call a 2.0 short time stellar.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by whodeani
    AwdTurboWrx-

My mods at the time I ran those times were: HKS SSQ BOV, CMB Carbo Dynamic Aribox, ECS N75 race valve, 3" Down Pipe, test tube (no cat) 100 octance race program APR, Samco Turbo Inlet pipe, no interrior or spare tire, have stock CB exhust, and street tires.

Now I have added Neu speed pullies and MBC...

shooting for 13.8's this year.

awesome ...car looks sweet 2 from what i can see in your avatar
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Originally posted by TunaWrap
    first of all i was definitely talking about the type R.

all the 350z stats i've found say its at best a 13.9 second car. Why does it always seem outlandish when a wrx breaks into the 13's stock but when you come and say your 350z pulled 60ft times that put to shame an awd launch, then we have to say "oh yeah every car is better than the wrx".
    dude i'll defend briguymax because his not an idiot like yourself...first of all guy respects wrx or he woudlnt be on this forum..his said it before..lets not turn clubwrx into some elitist form like the bmw/supra/vw forums..2nd of all..tunawrap are you bllind or retarded?? best you've seen is 13.9??? i showed a damn story with them breaking 13.77 with a stock z @ 100mph..if you had the mental capacity to read the rest of that story would also see that the article mentions that z just seems to get quicker with more miles on it(or maybe testers learning how to drive the car finally)...dont throw out stupid numbers with no proof

I used to be a member of the bmw forums. Wow, what a bunch of **** heads.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Originally posted by ilivas
    I used to be a member of the bmw forums. Wow, what a bunch of **** heads.
    try the surpa forums..they disown you if you say anything negative about supra

same with the mustang and camaro forums.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Originally posted by DTR maxima

i love these types of threads......

idiots like tunawrap can provide entertainment for days on end

Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    dude i'll defend briguymax because his not an idiot like yourself...

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    um....you are nearly a full second off with your 1/4 mile time estimates for 350Z's....

I ran 13.6 stock and guys with basic bolt-ons are low 13s...
    ...and your calling him the idiot...i doubt a 350z is a low 13 second car with "bolt ons"...lemme geuss an ice man intake and an obx exhaust will put that thing at 400whp?

Originally posted by burrito007
    ...and your calling him the idiot...i doubt a 350z is a low 13 second car with "bolt ons"...lemme geuss an ice man intake and an obx exhaust will put that thing at 400whp?
    Who are you even talking about??????

You don't have to be a sarcastic ****....it just makes you look dumb.

Let's see...I have 243rwhp stock...and I ran 13.6...I'd only have to knock off 3-4 tenths to be considered a "low 13 second car". Hell I could do that with just a set of slicks without any added hp at all.

bolt-on Zs put down between 265-280rwhp (some even higher)...that's between a 20 and 40rwhp GAIN. I took 3 tenths off and added 2mph to my old maxima with just one 15whp exhaust mod. How exactly wouldn't you consider a 280rwhp 3100lb car a low 13 second car? Furthermore....guys HAVE run low 13s with bolt-ons...so I'm no just speculating.

The 400whp Z's are low 12s to high 11s cars depending on traction.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    Who are you even talking about??????

You don't have to be a sarcastic ****....it just makes you look dumb.

Let's see...I have 243rwhp stock...and I ran 13.6...I'd only have to knock off 3-4 tenths to be considered a "low 13 second car". Hell I could do that with just a set of slicks without any added hp at all.

bolt-on Zs put down between 265-280rwhp (some even higher)...that's between a 20 and 40rwhp GAIN. I took 3 tenths off and added 2mph to my old maxima with just one 15whp exhaust mod. How exactly wouldn't you consider a 280rwhp 3100lb car a low 13 second car? Furthermore....guys HAVE run low 13s with bolt-ons...so I'm no just speculating.

The 400whp Z's are low 12s to high 11s cars depending on traction.
    ...you resort to calling people "****" because they dont believe that for some reason you are so special to run a 13.6 WHEN THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD RUNS A 14.25 WITH THAT CAR....u must be either an exceptional driver or just a kid who makes false claims...i really wanna see this 13.6 slip...i geuss nissan was joking when they said their car was a 14.2 1/4 mile...i geuss that was the fake time..

close this thread already. Its not wrx vs. 350 anymore. I think I need an advil.

Originally posted by burrito007
    although briguys times are a little low, that just do to the fact that he is a rather exceptional driver. but there are so many people still in the high 13's range. and most people consider low 13's to be 13.3 or lower... many Z's are running "low 13's" with basic bolt ons.

the wrx is no different... the majority of people here will run a 14.3-14.6 with a stock rex. but every now and again you get really good drivers that run a 14.0-14.2
    its all relative to ability.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    although briguys times are a little low, that just do to the fact that he is a rather exceptional driver. but there are so many people still in the high 13's range. and most people consider low 13's to be 13.3 or lower... many Z's are running "low 13's" with basic bolt ons.

the wrx is no different... the majority of people here will run a 14.3-14.6 with a stock rex. but every now and again you get really good drivers that run a 14.0-14.2
    its all relative to ability.
    so the professional driver in the 350z who recorded a 14.30 sucked at driving?

sometimes professional driver doesn't always mean professional driver. maybe he was just a driver by profession like a taxicab driver. i'd like to see a taxicab driver or a pizzaboy (both professional drivers) make a good time like 14.3.

you don't know cooking

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.