turbo Teg vs. Me(el dorko)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on turbo Teg vs. Me(el dorko) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On the highway last night when I see two round bluish lights coming up behind me rather quickly but I ...

SBW

turbo Teg vs. Me(el dorko)

On the highway last night when I see two round bluish lights coming up behind me rather quickly but I still continued to do around 70mph in the left lane, when this integra tries to pass me on the right.

I ignorantly didn't think he'd have much so I downshifted and begin to get on it when he cuts me off abruptly.

So I stay behind him and wait till the lanes open up and he starts to take off. I jump in the right lane and reel him in and pass him, but it was quick. I didn't know till we were side by side and talking that it was turbo.

It looked like a GSR by the wheels and it was black, very sleeper, very clean. Funny thing is he said my car was fast, if anything, I was more impressed with his car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill. I'm curious though, what is your setup? Your avatar looks like you probably have something mean

SBW
    first gen 1820 and pe650's. I just got the car tuned on Sunday too, so its running pretty well right now.

awesome run
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good kill.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

What did you throwdown for hp...nice setup.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

SBW
    Originally posted by 13secwrx
    What did you throwdown for hp...nice setup.
    308/271 hp/trq. 21.5 lbs of boost tho.

Not as much as Im normally comfortable with, but I have the 19lb spring in there and it really makes a difference because boost really doesn't taper all that much at redline.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice run, nice kill! Turbo'ed Teg's and civics are always fun to run into. It's frustrating that for every one of those you find 40 riced out versions.... oh well.

Nice numbers there! That first gen 1820 loves boost and runs really effecient with more of it, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.