Mt. Hamilton I-Club Meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mt. Hamilton I-Club Meet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; July 14th there was a HUGE Subaru meet put together by BruceLee from I-Club. We all met at Dave and ...

I Support ClubWRX

Mt. Hamilton I-Club Meet

July 14th there was a HUGE Subaru meet put together by BruceLee from I-Club. We all met at Dave and Busters in Milpitas and drove in 3 packs of 12 up to the mountain, which has an elevation of 4000 feet, and is the tallest mountain in the bay area. At one time, there was a count of 59 Subarus. All I can say is AWESOME. Too bad this club doesn't get together too often. Check out the links to the pics.

http://www.unsteady.net/photos/index...amilton%202002

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/cspike2/l...tos.yahoo.com/

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...hreadid=214500

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...hreadid=214755

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice meet, whats with the Cops?
    '02 Sedan Black (MT)

I Support ClubWRX
    If you read on one of the links that I posted. The cops came because some A$$hole bicyclist complained that they got run off the road by a "Mitsubishi". So the cops came looking for the person. And we said sorry sir, no Mitsubishis up here, just Subarus. Then they said, Oh the cyclist said it was a blue one. The crowd erupted into laughter since there was like 20 or more blue cars up there. The cops were cool though. They just warned us to slow down and drive safe, and then left. Good meet though.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump. Heres more pics.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291616861

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX
    Only 55 views? What's up? Here it is again.
    BUMP.

Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I Support ClubWRX
    BUmp again for those of you that didn't see this post.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

I was driving the black WRX that pulled over for you. Didnít know how fast you guy's where going to go down the hill with the cops just coming down shortly before and the amount of traffic going the opposite way (bikes). I got up there kind of late (hit the road around 11am) and was more just going for the actual drive than for the meet. The road was too crowded coming up at that time and no one ever wants to pull over (as we found out coming down with the bike). Other wise it wasnít a bad trip.

Originally posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
    If you read on one of the links that I posted. The cops came because some .... bicyclist complained that they got run off the road by a "Mitsubishi". So the cops came looking for the person.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)
    I can't tell you how many times, while riding my bike, that some jerk has caused me to go off the road, or at least drive WAY too close to me. I don't blame the guy for complaining as a "practical joke" could have killed him. My $0.02

BTW, the trip/meet looked like a lot of fun!
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.