Why so much hype about the SRT-4?? - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Why so much hype about the SRT-4?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by smokey How can WRX owners cut on the SRT-4 interior? You guys aren't exactly driving BMW's here. ...

Originally posted by smokey
    How can WRX owners cut on the SRT-4 interior? You guys aren't exactly driving BMW's here.
    Of course, and it's not like I'm saying the WRX interior is anything special, I just think it's a lot better then the SRT-4... it's in comparison. I also dont like the layout of the SRT-4 interior, which has nothing to do with "cheapness."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't think I've ever seen a domestic interior that I've liked yet. Chevy uses the same interior for all its cars. It was dissappointing when I sat inside a Z06. I thought for $50k the interior should have been a little nicer.

I don't think I've ever seen a domestic interior that I've liked yet. Chevy uses the same interior for all its cars. It was dissappointing when I sat inside a Z06. I thought for $50k the interior should have been a little nicer.
    My brother zo6 interior looks good after the Red Sparco Evo seat and TV install, it goes so well with the red & black dash/console. The only thing that looks bad in the car is the damn ugly steering wheel which my brother try to install a aftermarket one, but it doesnt fit

IMO the best interior is my ex. car Audi TT, especially with a sparco seat and big ass LCD screen on top of the vent on the dash.

andrew

What a great thread guys. It was enjoyable to read. There is nothing more I can add to it because everything has already been said.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Registered User Death To Ricers's Avatar
    I still like my interior.
    2006 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    You could vote to fix me a sammich.

RSX has a much nicer interior, as do all the new acuras. Yeah, don't dog a car that has a cheaper interior. It does cost about 5k less. The wrx has a POS interior. It's all cheap rental car plastics. It just happens to be a little better than a srt-4's interior.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

I think i'll drop in with my opinion for this flame thread with this.

My Geo Metro Is betterer than your car cause my turning radius is so small. I can park into ANYWHERE!!! Beat that you asshats. Also not having power steering makes it feel faster. It owns you. And my interior looks like **** cause its all performance baby.
    My car also costs so much less than everything, All I have to do is replace everything and then it'll be so fast. You guys wasted your money or something!

Interiors again ...
    Slow Neon.

str
    Being a previous owner of a 2002 WRX, I have to say that the interior was fair, at best. I have never seen the interior of a SRT-4. My Forester XT has a much nicer interior that my old WRX, hands down.
    2004 Black Forester XT

The interior of my srt-4 is exactly what I wanted. The seats are excellent - great bolstering and comfy like a glove. The steering wheel has a nice feel, and I like the three spoke design. The tach and speedo are easy to read, the boost gauge is neat for the kids, and my new alpine stereo is easy to reach. Otherwise, I could give a sh!t less about the interior. Put the money in the powertrain, suspension and brakes, thanks
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 Black
    221 whp/ 241 wtrq *Stock*
    13.585 @ 102.88 *Stage 1*

"Nothing gives you such a sense of the infinite as stupidity"

Originally posted by ebbtide
    The interior of my srt-4 is exactly what I wanted. The seats are excellent - great bolstering and comfy like a glove. The steering wheel has a nice feel, and I like the three spoke design. The tach and speedo are easy to read, the boost gauge is neat for the kids, and my new alpine stereo is easy to reach. Otherwise, I could give a sh!t less about the interior. Put the money in the powertrain, suspension and brakes, thanks
    w3rd
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I'll have to agree. the srt-4 is a great car for the money. I think the interior is up to par with the wrx. The only thing I don't like about the interior is the lack of power windows in the rear. Other than that, it's the top performer in it's price range.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Great thread. I am glad to see that most people have respect for cars in general.
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

Originally posted by ebbtide
    Agreed. The only concerns I had with the interior of my STi before I bought it was if I could fit in comfort and have all the necessities at my fingertips.

The seats feel great and I have full instrumentation (now, anyways ) and the shifter wasn't a bad reach, not Supra or Corvette good, but good enough. So I'm happy with it, if I had wanted a nice looking interior, I probably would've went with a Lexus IS300...well if they'd ever fix that goofy instrumentation.
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

and the shifter wasn't a bad reach, not Supra or Corvette good, but good enough.
    As a owner of both z06 and sti. Me & my friends(car luver drive many sport & exotic car in the past) both thinks that the shifter and clutch feels very very great as stock parts in the sti. You know like the shifter is short & precise, and the clutch can actually distrubute all the power to the car/ground. Better than Evo

As the z06, I dunno if it's becuz my bro's car have a short shifter or not, the shifter is too firm but very short. And I mean "FIRM" is like after you came out from the gym, you woudn't be able to shift fast & correctly

andrew

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.