04 WRX vs. cool rice
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 WRX vs. cool rice within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; On Friday night I headed to Autozone to get a battery for my Explorer. The starts were getting weak and ...

04 WRX vs. cool rice

On Friday night I headed to Autozone to get a battery for my Explorer. The starts were getting weak and it was time for a new battery. When I pulled up there was a slammed 90's Civic outside. By the time I got my battery terminals etc. and payed it was like the fast and the furious outside. The ricers were out in full force. The O'Reilley's parking lot next to the autozone also had some ricers. I followed one of them which was a 90's nissan Sentra with a large wing. He turned right and I followed onto the 2 lane road which narrows to one. I got by him pretty easily but not as fast as I thought I would. The Sentra followed behind on the one lane road leaving a respectable distance. The road then turned to 2 lanes and as luck would have it we had a red light. We rolled down our windows and the kid in the Sentra said "man you killed me!!!!". We had a good laugh, and I asked him what he had done to his car. His reply was "THIS????". He only had exhaust on the car with a 5 speed. He then said "there is no way I am beating that Subaru!". He said he had no problem beating civics in his car though. I told him my car is alot better from a start. So the light is still red with him creeping up and revving. I am doing the same but spotted him 3/4 length. The light turns green and I launched at 4k, and I went by him like he was standing still. After the race we pulled off and talked. The kid was a really good sport, and said he had a blast watching the WRX go. I told him not to feel bad because I had AWD. I know it wasn't a fair race, but still fun. Watch, this kid will get himself an SRT4, STI or EVO and wax me next time.
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: 04 WRX vs. cool rice

Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    Watch, this kid will get himself an SRT4, STI or EVO and wax me next time.
    Heh, well by that time you could be at Cobb Stage IV and walk him again
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.