Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So me and my buddy Al (He owns a 03 WRB WRX w/ custom up, down, and turbo back exhaust, ...

Talking Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D

So me and my buddy Al (He owns a 03 WRB WRX w/ custom up, down, and turbo back exhaust, fog covers, carbon fiber fender reflector covers) were heading home from Pleasanton to San Jose (it's about a 30 mile drive).

I'm leading the two man pack and after about five minutes I spot a 325 BMW coming up real fast on 680 Southbound. Instantly I think to myself: "Oh God... it's one of those BMW drivers that think they are some super fast speed machine". The BMW passes me and I decide to play along. I down shift into 5th gear and I pull up next to the BMW. I look over to my right and I spot: THE HOTTEST BLONDE GIRL EVER! SHE WAS WEARING A PINK SHIRT TOO!!!!!

Well, I take my foot off the gas and she takes off again. So I play a game of cat and mouse with her, letting her scurry away as I pull up next to her, sometimes I even go in front of her for a few car lengths and she catches up to me. Now, I don't usually weave through traffic, but she was doing it and I was in hot pursuit! About 10 miles of going 120 and thank God I didn't get tagged, I get up next to her, smile, and wave. SHE WAVED BACK!!! WOOOOT!

We do our cat and mouse game for a good 30 miles all the way to 87. I'm supposed to take the north ramp but I see she's taking the south ramp. I call up Al who is still holding his own and I say: AL! I'm going to get her number. I don't care! *CLICK*. I pull up next to her in the second left turn lane and she already has her window rolled down. I say to her, "Hey, you live around here?" And she smiles and says, "Yes. Follow me." Ahahaha, it was so awesome so of course, I followed.

When we pulled up onto her street we made some chit chat and she was looking around in her car for something. I spot nothing other than a 5 spd manual transmission!!! God she's hot. Then she says to me, "Um, do you have a cell phone? Can you call me? I can't find my phone." Of course I called her phone!!! Ding ding ding! I win, I got her number!

Well, before departing I said to her: "So how long you going to be here?"

"I'm just here to visit my Dad for a bit, I'm going back on Sunday."

"Well, I'll give you a call, how's that sound?"

"That sounds great! See ya!"

Well, suffice to say, it ended well. I eventually did call her up, but much to my disappointment... she didn't want to talk for more than a minute and gave me the "Can I call you back?" brush off. It's ok though, it was all about the chase.

God she is sooooo hot. I still want her.

Signed,
    Charlie

PS. This happened about 2 months ago.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good read! have you tried calling her back? remember its all about the chase!

why doesn't this ever happen to me?!

nice story

Originally posted by thetikler
    good read! have you tried calling her back? remember its all about the chase!
    +1

its obviously a little late, but you should have called her again. girls like that often like the attention of persistance
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Ahhh thats awesome man
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Re: Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D

I down shift into 5th gear and I pull up next to the BMW.

how did you downshift into 5th? do you have a six speed tranny? if you do i am salivating right now.

Re: Re: Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D

Originally posted by justsleeping

how did you downshift into 5th? do you have a six speed tranny? if you do i am salivating right now.
    I assume he has an STi and that would make the answere to your question "yes"

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

You can't let girls like that get away!!!

The other day I was driving to a friend's apt. complex to go wash my car (they have a really nice covered wash station ) and passed two HOT blonde girls driving a Mustang GT Saleen clone convertible.

Sweet car, but the real eye candy was in the seats I almost did a little rallying b/c I was gawking so hard I nearly went off the road! Too bad I couldn't bump into them on a four-lane highway or else it would've been on

Thank goodness my girlfriend doesn't know about this website
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

Re: Re: Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D

Originally posted by justsleeping

STI = 6speed trans
    Just call me Clark Kent

off topic but whats up with those avatars with the cut up watermelon hats lol

its funny as hell l0oking and looks like many have it hahah

whether its a cat or a person with one on

Originally posted by Jsimon9633
    off topic but whats up with those avatars with the cut up watermelon hats lol

its funny as hell l0oking and looks like many have it hahah

whether its a cat or a person with one on
    eli started a new trend thats becoming more popular than abercrombie...

Its actually a lime on its head. look for the next time eli posts (pretty much in every thread, lol) his avatar with the cat is the origional...

my g/f loves that thing
    Just call me Clark Kent

I thought it was a pumpkin.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

I tried 3 times, so I eventually gave up. I might try again just for fun

Signed,
    Charlie

Originally posted by 2004JadeSTi
    You can't let girls like that get away!!!

The other day I was driving to a friend's apt. complex to go wash my car (they have a really nice covered wash station ) and passed two HOT blonde girls driving a Mustang GT Saleen clone convertible.

Sweet car, but the real eye candy was in the seats I almost did a little rallying b/c I was gawking so hard I nearly went off the road! Too bad I couldn't bump into them on a four-lane highway or else it would've been on

Thank goodness my girlfriend doesn't know about this website
    Ahaha, dood, that's so awesome. For some reason I always seem to find hot girls in hot cars when I'm not in my STi... It's ok though, I don't need to show off to the world.

Signed,
    Charlie

Ahhhh......I saw this suuuuuper hot asian girl in a E46 3xx, with a M3 badge and fenders, on the highway...... . Played around with her for a bit. Would have like to have talked to her. How do you get a girl's number like that on the highway? I was thinking of a just making up a little sign what said "Call me" and then my phone #........lame, or just wacky enough to be cool?

Kevin
    '04 STi Blue/Gold

XS500/UTEC/UR 785cc/MRT TMIC/3" Catless/AVO Turbo inlet/APS 70mm CAI/AVC-R/JIC FLT-A2/SSR Type-C

ECUTEK!!!!

349.3 WHP, Dyno Dynamics, 100 octane (torco)

~450 bhp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.