Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Me vs BMW 325... Trust me, it's a good read :D within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Your mistake was calling her. Since she knows she can have you she doesn't want you. Hot girls can't stand ...

Your mistake was calling her. Since she knows she can have you she doesn't want you. Hot girls can't stand being ignored. If you treat them like they are boring/don't matter they will pursue you. My trick was finding some non-chalant way to give a girl my number while still making her thing I couldn't care less if I ever saw her again.

It doesn't sound like it will work, but I guarantee that it does. I'm now married and when I first met my wife (who is very hot) she asked me to dance because she was intrigued by the fact that I seemed to be ignoring her and everyone else.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by sarcasmo
    Your mistake was calling her. Since she knows she can have you she doesn't want you. Hot girls can't stand being ignored. If you treat them like they are boring/don't matter they will pursue you. My trick was finding some non-chalant way to give a girl my number while still making her thing I couldn't care less if I ever saw her again.

It doesn't sound like it will work, but I guarantee that it does. I'm now married and when I first met my wife (who is very hot) she asked me to dance because she was intrigued by the fact that I seemed to be ignoring her and everyone else.
    That is so true. I am an ugly pos but when I go out and just ignore girls, they come up and talk. If you pursue, sometimes, if not most, you will get shut down. The last girl I got was this beautiful hapa girl that everybody wanted. I just ignored her while all of my boys starting macking her. Next day she asked my #. Following day..... in my.............. well you know.

I'm going to have to try the ignorance thing at the coffee shop.

Signed,
    Charlie

Originally posted by wrxinfx
    I am an ugly pos

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by wrxinfx
    I am an ugly pos

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

and HA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12