350Z (With Vanity Plate) vs My Stealth STi :D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 350Z (With Vanity Plate) vs My Stealth STi :D within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, so I'm on the highway in Nor Cal going Northbound on 880 and I'm cruising at 65 thinking: "Yeah... ...

350Z (With Vanity Plate) vs My Stealth STi :D

Ok, so I'm on the highway in Nor Cal going Northbound on 880 and I'm cruising at 65 thinking: "Yeah... I need to take it easy, I don't want to get a ticket". As soon as I though that, I see this car SHOOT onto the highway and speed off. Naturally, I pursue!

When I get up close, I read his license plate and it says, "BOXRKLR" AHHAHAHAHA. Instantly, I knew he was into abusing those that have less horse power from the factory. This is when I pulled up next to him and me and him have a little taunt fest by pulling a little forward and then getting next to each other. When we were about to go... I see TWO cops. One in a regular crown vic, the other was this huge van. Well, luckily for me and him, they both got off at the next exit. My exit is coming up, but I say: SCREW IT! Imma race this guy .

I get next to him again and I wave and give a thumbs up for having a pretty hot car. He waves back and gives the thumbs up... it's always a good race when the other driver is friendly.

Then he down shifted before and I heard his engine screaming over my Radiohead. He gets about a half a car length on me as I down shift also and after two exhales of my BOV, I start pulling on him. I take it up to 120 and I'm about 1 and a half or 2 car lengths away from him. At 120, I shut down and he gets next to me and turns on his dome light and signals a thumbs up with a friendly smile. I give him the thumbs up again and go on my way.

God I love my car .

Oh yeah, I'm not stock. Here is my mod list thus far:
    GFB 50/50 BOV
    Wingless White STi
    Custom Stromung Downpipe w/ Stock Cat Back

Hehehe.

Signed,
    Charlie

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice race! Friendly runs are always the most fun ones
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

nice run..... thats funny about the license plate.... most people that dont drive a rex have no idea about the boxer engine
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    nice run..... thats funny about the license plate.... most people that dont drive a rex have no idea about the boxer engine
    I think that was in reference to the Porsche Boxster....

Keith
    Miss the wifes WRX, but love my Ralliart!

Originally posted by Fourdoor

Keith
    ahhhhh, ic
    Just call me Clark Kent

Hehe, well, when I posted about his vanity plate I figured you guys would figure it was a Porsche Boxter he was talking about... but then it'd be BXTRKLR, so I figured BOXRKLR meant all boxer type engines

Signed,
    Charlie

Originally posted by outferno
    Hehe, well, when I posted about his vanity plate I figured you guys would figure it was a Porsche Boxter he was talking about... but then it'd be BXTRKLR, so I figured BOXRKLR meant all boxer type engines

Signed,
    Charlie
    i figured the same thing
    Just call me Clark Kent

Given the plate and that he raced on the street, my bet is it's about Subaru. We're more common and IMO more likely to race on the street. From the sounds of this race, I'd bet he has a fair share of kills too.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

Post a pic of your wingless STi!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Fourdoor

Keith
    I don't. I think he has gotten OWN3D a bunch of times, so he got the ghey vanity plate to scare off WRX newbs.

Good run Charlie!!! Someday, I want to run ya!

As per request... images of my wingless

I look stupid because it's cold... and I'm hiding

UBAH STEALTH BIZZOTCH!!!!!

And as for Kurlee, any time man. Whenever you see me at BDG, we'll go on the highway and play around.

Signed,
    Charlie

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by outferno And as for Kurlee, any time man. Whenever you see me at BDG, we'll go on the highway and play around.

Signed,
    Charlie
    I wasn't calling you out Charlie. I just want to see how I do against a STi. I really don't like racing other Suby's, but your the only STi owner I know. And no, I don't want to go out on the highway. I want to go from a stop and a roll. My WRX loses breath over 100mph anyways. Damn stock gears.

Hehehe, I wasn't either. I was just saying, any time you want to play, let's go

Signed,
    Charlie

I highly doubt the vanity plate was referring to boxer motor'd cars. From my experience, 350Z owners love to beat up on Porsche Boxter owners as they happen to be VERY cocky about their cars. I pulled up next to a Boxter S at a light in my old juiced maxima (low 13 second car) and the snob in the boxter just laughed at me..and wouldn't even race. They think their cars are 911s or something.

I peronally have lots of respect for turbo scoobies....as do most 350Z owners I know.

Anyway...enough babbling...nice kill...anybody who has ___klr on their licence place deserves a beat down.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    I highly doubt the vanity plate was referring to boxer motor'd cars. From my experience, 350Z owners love to beat up on Porsche Boxter owners as they happen to be VERY cocky about their cars. I pulled up next to a Boxter S at a light in my old juiced maxima (low 13 second car) and the snob in the boxter just laughed at me..and wouldn't even race. They think their cars are 911s or something.

I peronally have lots of respect for turbo scoobies....as do most 350Z owners I know.

Anyway...enough babbling...nice kill...anybody who has ___klr on their licence place deserves a beat down.
    Hehehe, it was a fun run that I had with the guy. I mean no disrespect to anyone on the streets. But I saw the KLR and I was like, "I must run this guy... for glory!!!!" hehehehe.

Signed,
    Charlie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast