350Z (With Vanity Plate) vs My Stealth STi :D - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 350Z (With Vanity Plate) vs My Stealth STi :D within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BriGuyMax I highly doubt the vanity plate was referring to boxer motor'd cars. From my experience, 350Z ...

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
    I highly doubt the vanity plate was referring to boxer motor'd cars. From my experience, 350Z owners love to beat up on Porsche Boxter owners as they happen to be VERY cocky about their cars. I pulled up next to a Boxter S at a light in my old juiced maxima (low 13 second car) and the snob in the boxter just laughed at me..and wouldn't even race. They think their cars are 911s or something.

I peronally have lots of respect for turbo scoobies....as do most 350Z owners I know.

Anyway...enough babbling...nice kill...anybody who has ___klr on their licence place deserves a beat down.
    Are you on the Porsche boards too?

WRX-vs-350Z competition is common and cool. While many of us love to beat Boxsters, my experience is like yours with the Maxima -- too many won't play. Maybe it's a demographic thing. Of course thrashing Carreras is great fun too.
    '07 STI UGM: Protuned Cobb DP, Walbro, Prodrive BCS; Cobb heat shield; extra stock rims with Hankook iPike W409's; Subaru hitch mount; a Limited roof and wing
    '02 WRX PS: quick & trouble free but sold with 110K miles
    mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by virpacalis
    Are you on the Porsche boards too?

WRX-vs-350Z competition is common and cool. While many of us love to beat Boxsters, my experience is like yours with the Maxima -- too many won't play. Maybe it's a demographic thing. Of course thrashing Carreras is great fun too.
    nope...not on the porsche boards. I don't think most porsche owners realize that cars don't have to look fast to be fast.
    03 350Z - intake, test pipes
    Best STOCK E.T. 13.68@102.77mph 2.09 60'
    Best mods E.T. 13.38@103.60mph 1.90 60'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.