04 STi vs. 1999 GReddy Civic SI

This is a discussion on 04 STi vs. 1999 GReddy Civic SI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah, so a while ago after I got off work..I'm driving home and I see 2 modded STI's race...An Aspen ...

04 STi vs. 1999 GReddy Civic SI

Yeah, so a while ago after I got off work..I'm driving home and I see 2 modded STI's race...An Aspen white vs..java black...fom what I saw...both had an exhaust and I gues other mods...So, at the light the Aspen white STI pulls ahead by a car and won that launch..Then at the next light, The 1999 GReddy Civic Si turbo bright yellow car pulls up next to the right of the Aspen white car since the java black STI turned away...The talk and are going to race at the light...Boy, did that make my day...The white STI owned every bit of the race angainst the GReddy Civic turbo...own3d by a lot...like 6 cars....!!!

GReddy sold the 99 Civic SI that is sfreakin bright yellow...looks real good though... and someone I know from school bought it...
    Last edited by Spooky; 05-16-2004 at 09:07 AM.
    Myspace

2007 WRX TR - "stock for now"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha word.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

haha thats nice, some of those hondas are fast tho. i lost to a greddy b16 eg coupe once and my buddy with a 00 civic ex and a greddy kit only loses by a half car or so from a roll. good kill by the sti.
    07 STi Cobb AP2, TBE, Kartboy, RCE