Lamborghini Murcielago Encounter
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Lamborghini Murcielago Encounter within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was running some errands this afternoon and figured I'd do something different today. Lucky me runs in the yellow ...

Lamborghini Murcielago Encounter

I was running some errands this afternoon and figured I'd do something different today. Lucky me runs in the yellow Lamborghini Murcielago that's been driving around in our area. I put up on it's side and give him a thumbs up and I saw it was a guy and his kid; they were just cruising around. I was hoping to get a light and ask he a favor to run but we never got the chance. I followed him for a few miles but not even a small opening. I'm disappointed since I really want to see one in action ... well the day's still young so I'll see what else turns out. So close yet so far.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good luck, and post the results if it evar happens!
    '02 WRB WRX
    '92 Civic Si

I'll save you the wait for the results.

Lambo owns all wrx/sti....

there you have it.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    I'll save you the wait for the results.

Lambo owns all wrx/sti....

there you have it.
    LOL, no kidding

All your WRX/STi are belong to Lambo
    2004 STi, Java Black Pearl
    www.cardomain.com/id/2004wrxsti

Best ET 4/24/04
    12.38@109

Thumbs up

I saw one behind me as I joined an on-ramp to the freeway. I got the lead from the junction, but only because it took him a few seconds to realised that I had actually floored it. Then he was all over me, we joined the freeway at over 100 with my foot to the floor in fourth, and he just flew by like I was standing still! Awesome!

This was in the UK, where we have slip roads instead of on-ramps, motorways instead of freeways. Speeds are still in mph though

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.