Stage2 vs. 04 SRT4 -- 40 roll
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stage2 vs. 04 SRT4 -- 40 roll within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last night some kid wanted me to race his friends SRT. Its stock, i was like, 'eh, why not.' We ...

Stage2 vs. 04 SRT4 -- 40 roll

Last night some kid wanted me to race his friends SRT. Its stock, i was like, 'eh, why not.' We got on an empty highway and went from a 40 roll. I was 1 car lenght behind when I did the three honks in an attempt to not be 'that guy' that always jumps the start. Anyway, were off...2nd gear I gained a 1/2 car, 3rg gear I gained another half car, 4th gear I seemed to loose about a doorlenght, but gained it back in the top of fourth. (I belive he shifted in there, gaining me some ground) Once fourth gear was out, I stopped.

Remember, I had began 1 car behind him, and ended a hair ahead, so I said, "Nice race, that was really even." This was in an attempt to be polite, as I had gained 1 car on him, but I figure that is negligable and I woulnt try to claim such a win. I get back to the 'hangout' only to hear that he has already told eveyone how HE BEAT ME...this kid is oviously a genius as I later asked where he license plate was and he said that he doesent have one, nor does he have a drivers license.
    I created my avatar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Guy sounds like a real winner

U still get the kill props from me though

Good race. You shoulda raced him from a dig afterwards to shut him up but I'm sure he would of still told people he was right by your side the whole time

I hate kids like that that make us look bad.
    Slow Neon.

You should have raced him again in front of his groupies.
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

I hate owners like that. However excellent race as the results were expected, next time decimate him from a stop.
    2004 Dodge SRT-4

guy who brags+ no license= teh ghey Take him out from a dig next time and don't forget to smoke a cigarette while taking him out. At least you'll look real cool and calm. Might make him think twice when bragging. At least you can say " I had to take it easy cause i could've burnt myself"

Originally posted by Khryz
    I hate kids like that that make us look bad.
    it happens with every car, not just SRTs. the good thing is a mature driver won't look down at ALL SRTs b/c of one idiot (or WRXs, whatever)

dR

fre
    that is why you can really never win in street racing. They always have some excuse why they were slower or why they lost. Take it to the track and make him eat his words. Nobody gets the jump at the track, unless you are sleeping, in which you deserve the disadvantage

Originally posted by fre
    Take it to the track
    exactly.

unless of course it's a cavalier and they are paying for your gas when they lose.

nice kill.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Ive got a VF30 and some fuel squirters lying around, so me and this kid are gonna have to got for a rematch soon.
    I created my avatar.

Re: Stage2 vs. 04 SRT4 -- 40 roll

Originally posted by CKxx
    this kid is oviously a genius as I later asked where he license plate was and he said that he doesent have one, nor does he have a drivers license.
    heres what you do:
    before you guys go cruising, make an annonymous phone call to the local police department... say theres a guy with a neon srt-4 (whichever color) driving like an idiot and u think hes drunk. give the license plate #

the cop find him.... pulls him over for suspicion of neglegent driving, and notices he has no license or insurance... srt-4 kid = own3d!

this is mean, but if hes really a big tool, then why the hell not
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Re: Re: Stage2 vs. 04 SRT4 -- 40 roll

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    heres what you do:
    before you guys go cruising, make an annonymous phone call to the local police department... say theres a guy with a neon srt-4 (whichever color) driving like an idiot and u think hes drunk. give the license plate #

the cop find him.... pulls him over for suspicion of neglegent driving, and notices he has no license or insurance... srt-4 kid = own3d!

this is mean, but if hes really a big tool, then why the hell not
    Hey, u're paying for those cops salary... USE THEM!
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Sounds like a real tool. Where's the hang out?
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.