WRX vs 94 Civic HB with B16a

This is a discussion on WRX vs 94 Civic HB with B16a within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well, I just have to say my friend has a really nice ride. And the B16a is also pretty impressive. ...

WRX vs 94 Civic HB with B16a

Well, I just have to say my friend has a really nice ride. And the B16a is also pretty impressive. However it finally came down to a race between the 04 stock wrx and this civic beast So the first race is from a 20mph roll. I start off in 2nd, by the time I had hit the end of my power band in 3rd I shut it down and my friend estimates I had him by about 4 cars. 2nd race was from a stop. I get an ok launch not my best to date but by the end of 3rd gear this time we are talking one bus And for the last race we hit the interstate, from a 40mph roll. This time I'm going for a huge kill. I shut it down at the end of 4th gear roughly around 100mphish and it was estimated a good 9 cars.

I was pretty shocked about the results, and my friend has a crap load of mods on his car. Everything except NOS however he is now considering adding it. And I think we are gonna take out the backseat tommorow to make it lighter. However, for the last word the Scobby earned a ton of respect

Thanks for reading

Staton

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good kill on the honda, i had a similar experience in my stock wrx. they can hang for a little bit but the wrx smokes em every time. i think the only hondas ive lost to were a turbo b16 eg coupe and a turbo gsr integra.
    07 STi Cobb AP2, TBE, Kartboy, RCE

Try a b20 with a b16 vtec head hatch.... you might wanna tell your friend to go that route instead. They're a beast
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Good suggestion Asianwrx, I saw your encounter with one a little while back. I used to have a b16 in a 93 hatch w/ all the basic bolt-ons, it was quick but no where near fast. With a good driver you can get them into the mid 14's, nothing to worry about for a wrx.