Beat by a 350Z...but got a date
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Beat by a 350Z...but got a date within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well this is by far the most interesting race I have ever had. I am sitting at a light earlier ...

Talking Beat by a 350Z...but got a date

Well this is by far the most interesting race I have ever had. I am sitting at a light earlier today and look over to see a damn fine girl in a new, red 350Z next to me. I am trying not to drool as I stare at her but she looks over and catches me staring at her and revs a few times. She looks back at me with a little smile and I nod my head forward like "wanna race?" she nods and revs again. I am thinking, this is like something out of a racing wet dream here, a hot chick in a pretty sweet car that wants to race I had my windows down, the light turns green and we go. I pull about a half a length on her and then I hear the "whooosh" of a turbo...WTF?!?! she pulls ahead by a good length and beats me to the light. She looks over again and I motion her to put her window down, she does and I tell her to meet me up at the mini mart thats about a mile up. She smiles and asks why and I tell her because I want to see whats under her hood and she says, "OK. I'll meet YOU there" and waves. I'm still day dreaming on her and the light turns green and she nails it, so I take off and never get closer then a length to her as we slow and she actually pulls into the mini mart.

I get out and and I can see she has 3 gauges in the center console and the thing is an automatic. I'll spare you all the flirting back and forth stuff but she has a turbo in it that puts out 14-16 psi and some shift kit I pretended to know about so I didnt look like an ass. After about 20 min of talking she gave me her number and we are going out this weekend, and she says we are taking HER car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lucky bastard..but this thread is worthless without her pics
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

NICE! she sounds like a keeper.

yeah, like he said. no pics = no proof. and we want to see the hotness! (girl and car)

Definitely worthless without pics. For all we know you have a date with:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hand.jpg  
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by carkmouch

Dahler Mendhi rules.

and good job with the chick.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Originally posted by fengshui
    Definitely worthless without pics. For all we know you have a date with:
    good one feng. But it doesn't matter what she looks like. she could look like jabba the hut and I would still hang with her. As long as she lets me use the 350 on the weekends. That way I can pick up hot chicks in the next town.

haha Fengshui. Its not like I run around with a camera on me and besides, wouldnt want her to think I was a stalker asking to take her picture 15 min after I just met her, gotta be cool. She is Greek, Persian and Irish. Shoulder length dark brown hair and brown eyes, about 5 foot 2 with a nice little body hope that helps a bit, she is brand new to the area too so I guess I just lucked out

u need 2 be like ''we need to have a car photoshoot''...than take her pics when she's not looking

Originally posted by AwdTurboWrx
    u need 2 be like ''we need to have a car photoshoot''...than take her pics when she's not looking
    Ya, thats an idea. Then when she finds out I put up pics of her all over the internet, I'll be on the recieving end of a swift kick to the package I'm sure. I'll see what I can do

atleast get pics of that turbo z!

i call BS no way 350z is pushing that much boost 14-16psi. the z's charged now are running like 6psi and trapping around 110-115mph. if it had that much boost it would fly by you as if you were in a cavalier. but i don't doubht the rest of the story

Ya, I thought that was pretty high too but she is a hottie so I'm not gonna argue I should point out that I have a heavily modded Evo that now runs the quarter in 12 seconds flat so i dont think she would have blown by me like that if she really is pushing that much psi.

When girls get into cars its a wonderful thing. I helped convince my GF to sell her automatic Civic sedan for a much more fun manual Miata. I think she is starting to catch on that I am more than being nice when offering to drive it all the time Talk about go kart handling

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Nice job and getting her #.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast