Beat by a 350Z...but got a date - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Beat by a 350Z...but got a date within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok, well the reason I am willing to bet I calc'ed the cars evenly is because the Cobra beat up ...

Ok, well the reason I am willing to bet I calc'ed the cars evenly is because the Cobra beat up on the procharged 350Z and the procharged 350Z (even though spinning off the line big time) caught the juiced 350Z. So something tells me the sprayed 350Z was the slowest of the bunch...honestly I do not know what the sprayed 350Z runs as we rarely talk anymore and considering he is a "street racer" he does not tell everyone his timeslips...the rumor that I heard from his friends is he just dipped into the 12's...a 12.8-12.9. But I am ending this back and forth debate because its COMPLETELY off topic now...its become an "all 350Z's are fast" comparison when I was merely stating about one specific 14psi 11 second street tire 350Z. Like I stated before...I am not doubting there are hundreds of 350Z's in the 11's, I am not doubting 350Z's have potential to be 10-9 second cars...I am not doubting anything except for the one simple fact that this girls 350Z sounds a bit fishy...so you can come back and say whatever you want about 350Z's as a whole...I am talking about THIS one.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How did the date go on last night? Oh yeah, got pics yet?
    01 CL Type S *Sold*
    04 Silver/Gold STi
    -COBB AP Stage 2 / 93 oct
    -Drop in K&N filter
    -Bosal Single Tip Catback
    -Helix 3" Catless Downpipe
    -Replica STi front strut tower brace

I have a similar experience, but I won't jack your thread, so I'll start my own! Good game on getting her number, that always rox

Signed,
    Charlie

heres what i find odd:

an 11sec AWD evo only pulled half a car on a turbo 350z off the line.... you should have pulled ATLEAST a couple and she would have caught up around mid 2nd gear :
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    heres what i find odd:

an 11sec AWD evo only pulled half a car on a turbo 350z off the line.... you should have pulled ATLEAST a couple and she would have caught up around mid 2nd gear :
    Thats what I tried to say and then look how the thread turned out...I literally JUST raced my friend E55 for fun and I got him until bottom of 3rd and he was door to door...
    Last edited by SERacing; 05-16-2004 at 12:20 PM.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Originally posted by fengshui
    Definitely worthless without pics. For all we know you have a date with:
    i cannot tell you how hard I cracked up when I read this reply...too funny
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Here is the cliff's notes version of the weekend. Went out a few times with her, went to see the 3D Nascar movie at the IMAX whick kicks some serious ass by the way. She is only running between 6-8 psi of boost in her car, she told me she never said 14-16 psi so I dont know where the confussion happened but oh well. Seeing her again this week and I will get some pics of us together and put em up soon. By the way, my car is NOT an 11 second car, I run anywhere from 12 flat to 12.3

Originally posted by EVOVIII
    By the way, my car is NOT an 11 second car, I run anywhere from 12 flat to 12.3
    Oh...n/m then cause you threw me off when you posted this:
    Originally posted by EVOVIII
    Cool. Hope your Rex can keep up with my modded Evo that runs high 11's now
    awhile ago.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

hehe, ya. I got one run that was under 12 seconds so technically I did run a high 11...once. For the life of me I dont know how I did it and its pissing me off. Was the time off, or was there a nice stiff breeze helping me, or maybe it was because it was earlier in the day before I filled up with mexican food and soda

you should just sell your car now. For admitting you got killed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.