WRX vs. Roush Stage 2 - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WRX vs. Roush Stage 2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I beat stage 2 when my wrx was stock. I'm very confident a stage 1 wrx will win....

I beat stage 2 when my wrx was stock. I'm very confident a stage 1 wrx will win.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by ilivas
    I beat stage 2 when my wrx was stock. I'm very confident a stage 1 wrx will win.
    A stage 2 Roush? What was like race like?

I didn't even race him from a stop, I raced from a 15mph roll. I was inching up all the way up to about 90 mph when we shut down.
    Mods

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd say very close from a dig with the awd drive pulling till about 70ish or so. Once you hit fourth I think it will be about over. Odds are he cant launch a roush and even if he can it's no big threat. They do look nice a crap through but you need the 360R or something with a blower on a 4.6 to make it move. I'd watch out for a stg 3 or a s-281 saleen. But you should have a fair chance up against the old Jack powered, paid to much for a name and body kit type of car.

I think it would be a neat race around some turns if someone with big you know what were behind the wheel of the stang. If you found someone willing to flog a 35,000 dollar RWD car around a track...it would be fun to watch against the rex.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

so he only has intake and exhaust?

ive raced a gt with intake and exhaust and beat him very handily up to 100 where we shut down and i only have a gutted uppipe. you should be fine.
    07 STi Cobb AP2, TBE, Kartboy, RCE

Don't forget the diablosport chip. But on the otherside he's got a heavy body kit, and heavy 18" chrome wheels.
    Mods

Originally posted by ilivas
    Don't forget the diablosport chip. But on the otherside he's got a heavy body kit, and heavy 18" chrome wheels.
    Do you happen to know how much the Diablo chip adds?

I dunno, but probably not enough to beat you.
    Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.