wrx vs evo, stang gt, and cobra
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx vs evo, stang gt, and cobra within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so last night we went around looking for some races. i met up with a couple of guys that drive ...

wrx vs evo, stang gt, and cobra *VIDEO AND PICS*

so last night we went around looking for some races.

i met up with a couple of guys that drive evos as well as some other mustang guys. they are all cool and ive talked to them before. so we all agreed to do some racing.

the cobra is an 02 with catless exhaust and CAI (same mods on the gt)

first race with the SLOWbra was from a 30 roll and i got raped. had me by like 3 cars to 80. 2nd race was from a dig and i held him off to 60 but then he flew past me again. its a damn nice car.

right click save as
    vid of cobra from a roll:
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

next we raced the two evos, both were stock one had a passenger the other was alone. i had myself and two others in the car. i was amazed at how well i kept up. we went from a 2nd punch. they pulled about the same as the gt did from a roll. it was awesome. i think i couldve kept up with them had i been by myself.

then we raced the gt. from a dig i won and from a roll i lost. heres the vids.

dig:

roll:
    Last edited by WRB03WRX; 05-09-2004 at 04:38 PM.
    07 STi Cobb AP2, TBE, Kartboy, RCE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    you didn't do all that bad, considering you're pretty much stock.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Originally posted by WRX
    you didn't do all that bad, considering you're pretty much stock.
    yeah the thing that tripped me out was that i raced that same cobra a few weeks ago before i gutted the uppipe and i hung with him all the way till 80 where he started to pull. but here it was immediate pulling. i think he added more mods that he didnt tell me about.
    07 STi Cobb AP2, TBE, Kartboy, RCE

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.