Z06 vs. WRX...$500 bet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Z06 vs. WRX...0 bet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Found these vids. Not sure if they've been posted before. Sorry if this is a WTLW. The race: http://djtaso.com/Z06vsWRX.wmv The ...

Z06 vs. WRX...$500 bet

Found these vids. Not sure if they've been posted before. Sorry if this is a WTLW.

The race:

http://djtaso.com/Z06vsWRX.wmv

The "aftermath":

http://djtaso.com/ZO6vsWRX2.wmv

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice race, what mods did that WRX have?

As for all that drama on the second video, well that was interesting but pointless. That guy in the white wifebeater near the Z06 owner was funny... he should be on a tv drama.
    04 SVT Lightning

The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

i hope most wrx owners out there arent like this bunch of juvenile high schoolers.

"you pushed me", "don't push me like that", "you pushed him first", etc.
    Last edited by ihaveadent; 05-08-2004 at 07:32 PM.
    1967 Camaro
    2002 WRX SOLD

I hope this isn't going to start another 10 page debate
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Sweet

Originally posted by SERacing
    I hope this isn't going to start another 10 page debate
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

This is my WRX. Pretty much old news, but still havent collected the money. Doesn't really matter as I didn't expect them to pay anyway. I would have beat him for fun.

At the time of this race I had upgraded turbo, FMIC, Turbo back exhaust, external wastegate, boost controller, lowering springs, and a header. Since then I have upgraded some stuff and I will be much faster as soon as I finish up getting tuned.

Hope you enjoyed the vid.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

neversatisfied..keep us updated on your setup ....i'm thinking of getting a t67 turbo myself(either that or trade in get srt4 or evo mr maybe sti)...and btw..you got some BALLZZZ hitting rev like that and just dropping clutch ..also no fuel management at time woah...nice kills
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Yo

I agree, that's risky doing an AWD launch at 7K and not worrying about the tranny. However I'd probably come near that "if" I had an STI; people don't seem to be having problems w/ the 6sp tranny.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

Sti 6 speed trannys are strong, but I just don't like to have to shift that often. Someone posted up about me hitting rev limiter like that and launching and called it "Kamakazi style". Thats what I like to call it now. I know it could hurt my tranny or engine, but I was racing all out balls to the wall. Sometimes you just gotta drop it.

I will definitely keep everyone updated on how my set up turns out.

OMG! 10 squads for one, ONE guy with a gun?!?! Bwaaaahahahaha! What these bored suburban kids do just to keep their lives exciting.

That's bullsh*t, you clearly won both times. Me and my 5 person "crew" wouldve gotten your money in 2 minutes, none of that lying and arguing crap...

Well hope you get it, good for some engine managment...

mid 12s without eng man or fuel...

Brandon
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

jackoff in Z06

that video was hit like 80,000 times in three days ... They know the guy that drives the z06 in fuel****.com. They said there going to punk him out to pay or he pay in the hard way

Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    That's bullsh*t, you clearly won both times. Me and my 5 person "crew" wouldve gotten your money in 2 minutes, none of that lying and arguing crap...

Well hope you get it, good for some engine managment...

mid 12s without eng man or fuel...

Brandon
    Whether I won or not was not the question. I ran into the driver of the Z06 a couple days ago in a place with alot of people around as well as a large # of law enforcement. He said he didn't want any problems and his passenger (guy that threw up the bet as well as the one that threw the punch) was the one to be had. He gave me the guys information. I told him to let his buddy know that I intended to get the money and he better start saving. (which I don't really care about)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.