wrx vs acura tl - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on wrx vs acura tl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx you see where it says 1/4 mile in 14.5 ..that's where a tl will get smoked..and ...

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    you see where it says 1/4 mile in 14.5 ..that's where a tl will get smoked..and remember ur talking about 6 cylinder 225 3.2 in 2003...also u somehow think sti does same 0-60 as wrx lmao..plus that ****s conservative...i can easily hit 5.4 0-60 with my rex when it was stock.probably like 4.9-5.1 right now

guy on nasioc just posted his time 12.8 in the 1/4 bone frickin stock. cold day and awd, posted his slip too. methinks that beat the tl....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1129271
    Last edited by ScstealthVR6; 11-05-2006 at 10:08 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ScstealthVR6 View Post
    guy on nasioc just posted his time 12.8 in the 1/4 bone frickin stock. cold day and awd, posted his slip too. methinks that beat the tl....

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1129271
    yup, guy on clubwrx made the same thread.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

my wrx pulls 0-60 as fast as your sti...

.. according to this guy.
    so coming from a noob to a noob (or just a fool); I'll bet you a paycheck that a wrx and a sti don't do 60mph in the same time... do you know the diffence between these two cars? the wrx is quck and the sti is fast; with mods you got a fast wrx and a faster sti... i'll have to agree to getting you kicked off but the post you come up with become fun to read... i say keep him for jesture like duties of entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cyndicate View Post
    Just for the record.

Acura TL(NON Type-S)
    Zero to 60 mph 6.0 sec
    Zero to 100 mph: 15.7 sec

WRX
    Zero to 60 mph 5.9 sec
    Zero to 100 mph 17.5 sec

WRX STi
    Zero to 60 mph 5.9 sec
    Zero to 100 mph 17.3 sec

So next you are gona tell me, you only race to 60, right? These numbers are from car and driver. I dont care who is driving, 2 full seconds is a long time in 0-100.

Type-R was a slip, and I didnt go back and edit it. I leave most mistakes up, cause I am not on here to be fake, or to cover **** up. The car in the Picture is a 2003 TL Type-S. Like I said before, I raced both a normal WRX, and a Normal STi. Most of the times, the cars would be neck and neck. But when you got to around 90mph, the Acura takes off and leaves either one. Thats why we bought the TL.

this thread is extremely old, "cindy" left us a long time ago.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456