wrx vs acura tl - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on wrx vs acura tl within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by The Cyndicate If you havent looked under the hood of a TL, I think you might be ...

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    If you havent looked under the hood of a TL, I think you might be surprised.

Aha, so a sweet looking engine=more power? My SHO must have been good for 500+ horse by the popping the hood dyno!

I think if you run this car right after you get your WRX you will lose. I think if you run this car a week after you get your WRX, you will tie with it a bit. Lastly I think if you race this car a month after you own your WRX, you will win a few, because honestly winning a race between these two cars will be ALL in the driver.
    Cyndicate if I ran a TL right after I got my car I would still be in break in mode........ So what your saying is the odds get better for the WRX over time over the TL? Explain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sho6x.jpg  
    2004 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry, this got mixed into the quote on the last post.........

Aha, so a sweet looking engine=more power? My SHO must have been good for 500+ horse by the popping the hood dyno!
    2004 WRX

I said the cars are pretty even, and that it would be a drivers race. You guys just want someone to yank your ****, and tell you you have the biggest cock.

I Support ClubWRX
    You guys just want someone to yank your ****, and tell you you have the biggest cock.
    *Blushes*

Well, thanks for noticing, Cyndi.

"Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I said the cars are pretty even, and that it would be a drivers race. You guys just want someone to yank your ****, and tell you you have the biggest cock.
    I think she's coming on to you! LOL

Driver's race my ass, btw. Did you miss the post where I quoted and linked to your precious Car and Driver about the 0-60 time for the STi being 4.6 seconds? And you still haven't produced a source for the fictional numbers that you posted.

Again, you can take an STi that's dragging a Hayabusa on it's plastics and beat a TL to the 1/4 mile mark. I'll supply my lowly WRX, if you'll supply the TL and sacrificial Hayabusa.

As for stroking someone's ego, isn't that your own goal by coming here in the first place?

What's the Hayabusa message board? I feel like signing up now to see what it's like in your world...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

i'll say it over and over again.. i even posted a thread called PETITION TO BAN THE CYNDICATE..he/she has no official site with facts and figures..he/she produces numbers out of his/her ass and just posts.i'm telling you this kid has to be no older than 14/15...plus he/she keeps repeatedly ignoring my posts... he/she also ignores anybody elses posts who give him real numbers..hey cyndi..why dont u produce some real numbers from a site or something??
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

you see where it says 1/4 mile in 14.5 ..that's where a tl will get smoked..and remember ur talking about 6 cylinder 225 3.2 in 2003...also u somehow think sti does same 0-60 as wrx lmao..plus that ****s conservative...i can easily hit 5.4 0-60 with my rex when it was stock.probably like 4.9-5.1 right now

you can yank it for me, buddy.

the point is a TL is not taking a STi from any from any rpm, any speed, a dig or a roll.

the only exception is if the driver of the STi is playing with him/herself during the race, OK?

get over it.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....&page_number=3
    Did you even bother to read your own referenced article?
    Our long-termer was the third WRX to undergo our testing procedures. If slow in this case is a relative term, our long-termer was the slowest of the three. The quickest WRX we'd tested hit 60 mph in a stunning 5.4 seconds, whereas our new baby needed 5.9. It trailed that primo WRX by a similar amount in every acceleration test, but the long-term car strangely had the highest top speed of the three, 145 mph. Perhaps our testing shoe was a bit off that day.
    So if I find a website listing a poor driver putting an "off spec" or slow Hayabusa through the quarter mile at 11.2 seconds, is it accurate to say they all do that? Of course not...

Try again sweetheart... This is almost too easy.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

man, this guy is creating more selfownage than anyone i have seen
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

The Cyndicate,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asshat.jpg  
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! haha

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Anyone who believes that a quartermile time will make you win on the streets, I will be happy to take your money. Its the 0-100 time that best helps predict a street race, along with the from a roll times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.