wagonrex vs integra type R - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wagonrex vs integra type R within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by flyingace Besides you can get a VF34 for very very cheap these days ( 9 ) if ...

Originally posted by flyingace
    Besides you can get a VF34 for very very cheap these days ( $699 ) if you look at the right websites...

I remember VF34 when I first got the WRX. It used to be about $1300. For that kinda cash now we can have the VF34 ported, polished and ceramic coated and spooling even before stock
    Where can I buy one of those
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by anthonyrb98
    how would i have done if i had a vf30 or vf34 w/ supporting mods?

does the 4eat perform well from a roll with these turbos?
    well, yes it would make a considerable difference. a bigger turbo will help open up your top end, but if you really want top end go with a vf22 or pe18 or something.... tends to be more lag, but midrange and topend is drastically increased.

but remember, the wrx is not a top end car and the type R is. you would have definitely pulled on him with a vf30, but but all it takes for him to gain that ground back are some basic bolt on's.
    (I/H/E/cams/hondata) will have him catching up real fast
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.