mountin bike v WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on mountin bike v WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I try to stay within the Law, and confine street racing to down hill mountin bikes in my WRX. The ...

Thumbs down mountin bike v WRX

I try to stay within the Law, and confine street racing to down hill mountin bikes in my WRX. The other day I smoked two at a light afterward I felt sick and had to quit. Mountin Bikes are tough off road. Once in a while I get pisssed off at some digne bat, and take em on, not right and should not be on the street, afterwards I swear never to do that again could take out myself and more to the point a innocent bystander. Not good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't get it. You're racing mountain bikes in your car? Sounds like a challenge.

Angry

I guess it's joke, but it's just not funny.

-Jim

i'm seeing this as a rip on people who are street racing and how ridiculous it is.....correct?

if so, agreed and nicely done

if not, what the heck are you talking about

I've gone 55mph on my road bike, but my Rex is still slightly faster off the line

That reminds me of my brother challenging me to a 10 foot race in my rex. He'd be on foot, and he claims he can run from the back of my car to the front of the car before I start moving given the same start time.

I told him no way, and I broke his leg for even saying that, so we'll have to wait a while until the race. Actually, he broke his ankle playing soccer so we'll hafta wait and see.

Fun

Just taking a little dig at all of us who, in fits of insanity road race for what ever reason, human nature I suppose, once a challenge is set, you know, the old glove in the face trick, then of we go. the other day I was passed by two cars hard at it, on either side and boy they were moving in and out of traffic, the problem is I have done the same thing and have been lucky to survive. Not good. The ideal is I suppose, take it to the track. Now that would be fun. Love My wagon.

Re: Fun

Originally posted by mike t
    Just taking a little dig at all of us who, in fits of insanity road race for what ever reason, human nature I suppose, once a challenge is set, you know, the old glove in the face trick, then of we go. the other day I was passed by two cars hard at it, on either side and boy they were moving in and out of traffic, the problem is I have done the same thing and have been lucky to survive. Not good. The ideal is I suppose, take it to the track. Now that would be fun. Love My wagon.

I KNEW IT!!!! haha nicely done mike!

Banned
    Originally posted by thechickencow
    That reminds me of my brother challenging me to a 10 foot race in my rex. He'd be on foot, and he claims he can run from the back of my car to the front of the car before I start moving given the same start time.

I told him no way, and I broke his leg for even saying that, so we'll have to wait a while until the race. Actually, he broke his ankle playing soccer so we'll hafta wait and see.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Im tearing up. That sounds like something I would do. bahahaha. Thanks man. hahaha. we need a rofl smiley

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.