How Fast???? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on How Fast???? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I recently took a road trip through Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico, and going from Arizona to New Mexico I ...

I recently took a road trip through Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico, and going from Arizona to New Mexico I was presented with about a 5-mile straight of zero cars, side entrances, etc. My wife was quietly reading and I accelerated to 120. Perfectly smooth, totally stable, very surprising. But all the wind noise tipped me off, my wife looked up and shouted, "Wow, we're going fast!". Heh heh, ah, really, I didn't notice.

I'm not a speed freak -- that's the fastest I've ever been -- but I'm also glad to have done it. It satisfied the temptation this cars creates!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

135 uphill. It was still pulling but I had to slow for traffic.
    FUNKED1
    GO PETTER & TOMMI!!!

122mph in my 1988 rx7 convertible w/ the top down on Meadowbrook parkway

135mph in my RX7 coupe on Ocean parkway

.too bad my two babies are gone now.. i need something bigger... hopefully i get my wrx by end of summer before winter- AWD...

str
    120mph, like it was nothing. still was pulling.

147 mph.....oh wait--that was in my prelude

hahahaha

all the talk of wind noise and speed....try over 130 in an older model GTI for wind noise excitement.....and a scary ass ride to boot.....or going no helmet on your bike over 130, that is very, very scary......and way too stupid i might add, one of the reasons i sold the eliminator.

or big ol american v8 speed is fun too, had my 77 cutlass well over 120 in drive 2, two days later i put that motor into the 81 diesel chassis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.