WRX Hunts me, and then gets eaten alive.... - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on WRX Hunts me, and then gets eaten alive.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by eightballrj Bassman, You really think that you will gain 30-40 whp from an engine management change?? The ...

Originally posted by eightballrj
    Bassman,
    You really think that you will gain 30-40 whp from an engine management change?? The UTEC is just as much of a standalone in a sense as the AEM when in open loop. Thats the only point where you make power(in open loop). So, I dont see how the UTEC is 'fighting' the stock ECU because in open loop the UTEC has nothing to do with the stock ecu. Please explain what you mean by all this. Oh, and watch those coilpacks with the AEM due to some dwell time issues that the AEM's are known to have with some cars.

Richard
    I'll post before and after dyno plots. It will be close to 30-40
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OH NO!! The Cyndicate
    I better sell my EVo NOW and buy a WRX or an STI, yup those 26,000 miles on my EVO on the stock drive train is jut sbs, my car is gona go any second, I mean the 350 WHP and the 1/4 mile races I do Is just gona end it all soon.

Trouth is I may need a new clutch, not beacause it is going, it is NOT with all those miles, but teh power the car makes, a 2100 pound clutch is a joke, I need a 2600. The was a problem with the 6 speed trannys, not sure on the 5 speeds.

Again 26000 miles in a year, no problems, and if there was, they would have surfaced. People are running 10's on the stock drivetrain, it is fine, The only reason these trannys brake is the 6000 rpms clutch drops wit 500WHP, once you start making power you break ****, just how it works.

I am fine and the car is fine and it is a runner.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.