WRX Hunts me, and then gets eaten alive.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX Hunts me, and then gets eaten alive.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; high reading dyno = mustang. dynojet compared to a dyno dynamics (the heart breaker) reads high. others, please chime in. ...

high reading dyno = mustang.

dynojet compared to a dyno dynamics (the heart breaker) reads high.

others, please chime in.

lol, fre, just by the wrx's behavior on the road, am *guessing* you'd probably beat him. it's the 'speak softly and carry a big stick' idea that makes me think so.

vf34 is a great turbo, man.
    www.realultimatepower.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Evo drivers better get used to servicing their own cars.

Mitsu is getting ready to go out of business

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    Evo drivers better get used to servicing their own cars.

Mitsu is getting ready to go out of business
    no mistu is not going out of buisness......

evilevo8:.. damn nice setup you running.... im trying to get mines set up now.... my next mod will be cams and either ecu flash or full stand alone. im gonna still running the stock snail.. i wanna see how far i can push it.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Originally posted by NEwrx
    nice kill. it's lame when BOVs are used to "scare" other drivers- they do nothing for speed. yes, you sure did give that clown what he deserved.

evo modding must be fun. there are just a few in town.

i'll be installing my 1820 soon, so that should make highway runs tons more fun- but i'd still have to watch out for you.

you make your way up north ever? i'm in providence.
    I love using my BOV on ricers, exspecially when they won't look over and keep there 1000 m stare. I know its cocky but no one up here seems to care. The **** ricers just keep up the 1000 m stare, a lot of people think it sounds awesome and even dudes in american muscle give me thumbs up.

It does kinda suck though cause if i wanna mess with someone I have to keep it from going off cause it scares them away.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

J-H
    Hey Cindicate, has Mitsu established a timeline? I am just wondering man....I find it hard to believe though....Please let me know (articles, newspapers, etc..) anything would be appreciated. I am REALLY cruios to hear what is going on...

JH

Originally posted by zapman
    I love using my BOV on ricers, exspecially when they won't look over and keep there 1000 m stare. I know its cocky but no one up here seems to care. The **** ricers just keep up the 1000 m stare, a lot of people think it sounds awesome and even dudes in american muscle give me thumbs up.

It does kinda suck though cause if i wanna mess with someone I have to keep it from going off cause it scares them away.
    i hear that.

you just don't want to blow off w/ the wrong guy! choose your fights wisely.

but, yes, w/ those hondas, it is like clubbing baby seals.

What's up guys...couldnt help but see my name metioned here Yes, Turbotrix is where I get everything done, and they'll be installing my Kaaz gears as soon as I get the install kit. We also have to fix the fuel pressure regulator and then re-tune the car. The AEM is actually finally available for the wrx, but I'm going to hold off since I've had such great luck with the UTEC and its always evolving with newer software. Also, this is the first ever AEM software for the wrx, so it's bound to have some bugs. I'll def switch over to it when I get the new motor/turbo (axxis stage 4 w/ a FP3065 or t-72) I'm hoping Junior can squeeze 400 whp out of the car on pump gas after we get the fuel pressure ironed out. I cant wait to finally take the car to the track and not worry about ripping the teeth off the gears!
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

no mistu is not going out of buisness......

evilevo8:.. damn nice setup you running.... im trying to get mines set up now.... my next mod will be cams and either ecu flash or full stand alone. im gonna still running the stock snail.. i wanna see how far i can push it.

IF YOU HAVE THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GET THE AEM.

An otherwise STOCK EVO (stock Evos running properly put down 235WHP) had an AEM installed, thats it just the AEM installed and tuned by Turbo Trixx. It put down 300WHP, just from tuning, it's **** I am telling you. The same **** like a flash puts down like 275-280WHP which is what I had. This is an AEM with STOCK boost control, amazing.

Get the AEM, I know I will down the road, it can monitor and compensate for EGTS and boost readings and even make big cams idle like stock and allow bigger injectors and turbos like teh car was stock, no MAF, vent into the atmosphere. And the Kewl thing is you can install a mini lap top and have electronic gauges, and make that stupid chack engine light a SHIFT light.

Its amazing, it'll do to the car whatever you tell it to do.
    Don't believe the life you have
    Will be the only one
    You have to let your body sleep
    To let your soul live on

2006 Evo IX MR

evo8, you ought to get AEM to sponsor you.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    evo8, you ought to get AEM to sponsor you.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

the AEM Standalone is basically the benchmark for high horsepower Supra engine management as well. It really is a comprehensive system that is capable of anything. Although, this new Hydra standalone ECU that Element Tuning is selling is looking very sharp as well, and for a cheaper price. I'd be interested in seeing a comparison between the two.
    2002 WRX Sedan, Blue.
    Catless, Cobb Stage 2, and so on.

i hear that.

you just don't want to blow off w/ the wrong guy! choose your fights wisely.

but, yes, w/ those hondas, it is like clubbing baby seals.
    I wish i would blow off the wrong guy, I've gotten really bored cause no one wants to go ever. I know i am looking to get my ass kicked but i'm looking forward to it.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

hum.....AEM...i was thinking the standalone route...but im not that good at the tuning thing. guess im gonna have to get hot and start learning. guess i better start looking at this. thanks man.
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

Re: WRX Hunts me, and then gets eaten alive....

Originally posted by Evilevo8
    So I am on my way up to my 3 day seminar in Edison NJ for work, Heading up from central Jersey, and I am near woodbridge merging onto 440 @ around 8:00PM off the Parkway. It is a LONG sweep that bends over the parkway (hard left) after the bridge and then a hard right. There are 3 lanes, I am in the center about to pass a dude on the right and then cut over to get around the bus directly in front of me. The far left lane is blocked by what else, Left Lane ****.
    ME

Evo VIII Aem intake, Hallman MBC set to 21PSI, 255LPH pump, Greddy BOV, earthing kit, 3.0 turbo back exhaust, twin set of 272's duno tuned (flashed) to the beat of 350AWHP on 94 pump gas, I get next to him quite quickly as he makes his run from me initially to get my attention. I get next to him as we match speeds and he tries to take off, but I nail it, not even funny how far I get, I did't even use all of third, the gear I started in, and he is way back. I slow down to legal speeds and he trys, oh no, here it comes, the Ricer Fly by, pleaze.

Normally I am much nicer but this bastard riced me and nearly totaled my car as he attempted his rice manuver to show off. He came after me so I ended it. His Car looked AWESOME THOUGH, he musta been near a 100MPH trap, my car traps over 110 now. Not fair but justice has been served.
    Nice kill! Come down to Atco one of these Thursdays !

-Jim

Originally posted by Novtec1
    hum.....AEM...i was thinking the standalone route...but im not that good at the tuning thing. guess im gonna have to get hot and start learning. guess i better start looking at this. thanks man.
    You really shouldnt mess with the AEM yourself. I've seen many a wiring mess from an untrained installation, and it will surely cause you more headaches than anything else if it is installed/tuned improperly. If you decide to go with the AEM, make sure you take it to a shop that is certified in tuning/installing of the EMS. You can locate such shops on the AEM website.
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast