WRX and STi spanks a 3.2 Boxter Down Under

This is a discussion on WRX and STi spanks a 3.2 Boxter Down Under within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is a great story I found from the land down under... (Link here) The adventures of Tiger(MY99 REX) and ...

WRX and STi spanks a 3.2 Boxter Down Under

This is a great story I found from the land down under...

(Link here)

The adventures of Tiger(MY99 REX) and Paul(MY04 STi)... On the way back from supplying our two WRX's as wedding cars in Marysville we encountered a Black 2003 model Boxster S 3.2. We had already come down thru the Black Spur which was fun in itself. We found ourselves in a traffic jam due to Easter traffic and a booze bus, so we decided to turn off towards Launching Place... We did not realise that this bitumen road whilst very good for several K's became a gravel road through the forest on top of the mountain. After taking it easy on the dirt for about 10 k's we started down some of the best down hill tarmac twisties I have seen.

About two k's down I spotted the aforementioned Boxster and proceeded to make chase with Tiger hot on my heels. Note well... we still had the wedding party ribbons attached... Well the Porsche driver suddenly saw us catching in his mirrors so decided to try and get away... NICE TRY... NOT We were all over him like a rash and whilst he gave it every bit of stick on the straights we hung on and round the corners we just ate him up... it was not safe to pass but he just could not shake us.... this went on all the way down the mountain from Donna Buang. What made this very funny was his passenger was filming the whole thing. Damn I want that video tape.

By the time we pulled into Warburton we decided to make friends with the Porsche guys... they turned out to be very nice and apologised for holding us up... They could not believe it when Tiger got out of her WRX in a full evening dress complete with serious high heels and me in a full suit etc... They immediately bowed their heads and with great embarrassment admitted to us that they were not worthy. IT WAS A CLASSIC. We were so excited by it all that we drove off and completely forgot to swap numbers etc to get a copy of the tape We realised our mistake and so turned around to go back and find them but to no avail So if Devon (Porsche driver) if you read this by some miraculous event... send me an email

Well done Tiger, your driving skill in high heels or not was a thing of legend today!!!! I did pretty well myself too.
    Last edited by STiMULi; 04-30-2004 at 07:04 AM.
    STiMULi

Something causing or regarded as causing a response.

An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.

A WRX STi at 140mph in the dirt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Well...they are a little different down there...I think it was a good read...but during some parts of it I just felt awkard...maybe it was just me.

On a side note....How come everywhere but here has an awesome wrx (not talking about the sti) I'd love to drive "Tigers" car anyday over our my02
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

J-H
    Originally posted by 302@12psi
    On a side note....How come everywhere but here has an awesome wrx (not talking about the sti) I'd love to drive "Tigers" car anyday over our my02

I am thinking the same thing....the front end looks really good on those WRX'

Awesome story

JH

Originally posted by 302@12psi
    ...but during some parts of it I just felt awkard...maybe it was just me.
    I bet it was the statment "We were all over him like a rash"

My favorite part was the evening dress. That would embarass me to be beat by someone in an evening dress... well unless it was Petter Solberg.

STiMULi

Something causing or regarded as causing a response.

An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.

A WRX STi at 140mph in the dirt

Yehaa!!! One of the best kill stories I have read - probably because it is no close to my own Aussie heart.

I love the roads circa Marysville and Warbie. Doesnt get any better - made for WRX's. NO WAY is a Boxter going to own you on those twisties!
    I take modded MY99 wagon up there for a squirt on a regular basis, but have never had anything to hunt down like a nice Porsche.
    Think the wedding ribbons is a nice touch, made so much better with a Kitty Cat popping out in high heels. (She is woman hear her roar!)
    I'll show this story to my girlfriend, she'll love it too.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Good story and a great kill.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[