prodded an SL55 AMG
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on prodded an SL55 AMG within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; and got destroyed. it was awesome. we were both going about 90 on the mass pike, and i looked over, ...

prodded an SL55 AMG

and got destroyed. it was awesome. we were both going about 90 on the mass pike, and i looked over, gave a big thumbs up and smiled, and gestured 'go go go'. he wouldn't (why'd he waste gas on me?), so i hit it just to make him go, and, oh, did he. at 90, i literally looked like i was not moving. he probably hit 130 and put about 4-5 bus lengths.

it was a beautiful death.
    www.realultimatepower.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice death!

you need a friggin jet engine sticking outta your trunk to keep up with one of those babys!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

J-H
    Welcome to the club..... I love to run those...they are absolutely amazing

JH

the department chair of medicine, who is also a good contact of my boos, in a nearby hospital, owns a porsche RS3.6 America- only 300 in production. badazz.
    www.realultimatepower.net

Wait until the next BMW M5 comes out. Let the HP wars begin!
    Perrin short ram, Perrin Uppie, Perrin inlet hose, Perrin IC hoses, Cobb AP stage 2, MRT 3' turbo back, AMP boost controller @ 15.5psi, Freedom design front strut tower bar, Cuses Rear Strut tower Bar, KYB Adj Shocks, Eiback Springs, Perrin Rear sway bar, and links, 17' OZ Crono Evolution(17.5 lbs) W/ BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDW 2

J-H
    I was reading about the HP wars up in the BMW forum...

It is funny to see the Benz and the Bimmer guys dueling...

The argument: Hi-revving big engines Vs. Supercharged Big engines Vs. Turbocharged big engines (AUDI).

I honestly think that down the line if they don't do any FI induction to their cars BMW will loose the race...The new M5 has not been released yet and It has already lost it to the SL65...

I do wonder what 500 NA hp feel like...lay your feet on the "instant power, go-now, I am out of here pedal" (I've experienced the Z06 go-go pedal and that is amazing!)

We will see....

JH

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.