Stick GT with Exhaust and Street Radials, B18civic with nitrous, first gen GS-T

This is a discussion on Stick GT with Exhaust and Street Radials, B18civic with nitrous, first gen GS-T within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Organized a nice race with a black Mustang GT (4.6) 01 stick with some street radials and exhaust and maybe ...

Stick GT with Exhaust and Street Radials, B18civic with nitrous, first gen GS-T

Organized a nice race with a black Mustang GT (4.6) 01 stick with some street radials and exhaust and maybe a few other boltons??? anyway, got him by about 2 cars on the launch and continued to pull to about 3-4 cars till 100 where i backed off...
    Only sprayed for about 4 seconds this run, all i really needed

First Gen GS-T with some sort of garret aftermarket turbo?? I could not get all the details, also some internal engine work so he can hold more boost... Supposedly runs about 12.8 to 13 flat..
    Sprayed on the launch as he spun and got a huge launch, held it to 100 where we let off, he was about a car behind the whole race, i held the spray for about 5 seconds.

B18 Civic with nitrous:

I had just gotten back from the shore and my car had been sitting all week and my bottle was empty, so i decided to goto a local hangout and just hang out and not race, then a friend of mine in a first gen? turbo supra (the older body style but turbo)
    had just gotten beat by a Civic HB with a b18 and spray, and that he was saying he could beat my car no problem (of course my friend made it very clear that my wrx was a slow automatic )
    So we race 3 times.. Each time getting a great launch on him and holding him to about 3 cars, suppsedly his car runs 13.9.. It was nice racing without the spray for a bit to really see the differance.. There was a nice GN there to that wanted to run, ill be prepared this sunday!! hehe, anyway just thought id share some adventures with a slow automatic rex

Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How many times do I gotta tell you?

Get thee to the track already!

BTW, here are some recent victims of my slow automatic: 300ZX TT, WS6, LS1 Vette, a bunch of LS1s, 944-T, GS-T, Talon TSi, and a bunch of Stangs.

Padre
    2002 WRX Automatic - Cobb RT-Spec with TMIC, Vishnu uppipe and fuel-rails, STi Injectors and Supra Fuel pump, Pro Torque Street/Strip Torque Converter (4100rpm stall), super-secret TC-lock-up mod, and 17" SSR Comps w/ S-03's.

13.25 @ 102 w/ 1.804 60'

Re: Stick GT with Exhaust and Street Radials, B18civic with nitrous, first gen GS-T

Originally posted by RobPA
    There was a nice GN there to that wanted to run, ill be prepared this sunday!! hehe, anyway just thought id share some adventures with a slow automatic rex
    I want in on this Sunday action. I MIGHT have my car back by then. Give me a call.

Oh and, nice kills!!!

-Jim

Nice kills, Rob! Now, as Padre says, "get thee to the track". Geesh, how many times do we have to tell you....
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

Originally posted by WRXed
    Nice kills, Rob! Now, as Padre says, "get thee to the track". Geesh, how many times do we have to tell you....
    Rob is just a big wus that doesn't actually want to know how fast his car it.

I can't bust on this guy enough to get him to show up at Atco! I dont' get it!

-Jim

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    You go, my slushbox brother!
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Get on the D4mn TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASAP
    I think he needs a temporary ban until he goes to the track.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Originally posted by BamBooI
    I think he needs a temporary ban until he goes to the track.
    I second that motion.

Note to the moderators: Rob is not allowed to post anymore kill stories until he gets some real times at a real track.

Padre
    2002 WRX Automatic - Cobb RT-Spec with TMIC, Vishnu uppipe and fuel-rails, STi Injectors and Supra Fuel pump, Pro Torque Street/Strip Torque Converter (4100rpm stall), super-secret TC-lock-up mod, and 17" SSR Comps w/ S-03's.

13.25 @ 102 w/ 1.804 60'

I'll delete all of his posts until there's one that has a timeslip attached.

In case you didn't get it, Rob, we want you to go to the track!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

-Jim