Ate a 1999 Impreza Rs for Lunch! - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Ate a 1999 Impreza Rs for Lunch! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i live in cali and i know rsx type s that constantly run 14.9-15.1 at the fontana speedway..its been done...if ...

i live in cali and i know rsx type s that constantly run 14.9-15.1 at the fontana speedway..its been done...if you didnt know yet..stock on stock they trap at about the same speed..the only difference is the launch that makes wrx have faster 1/4 mile times...off a roll its a drivers race

and racing off a roll isn't ricey..highway runs arent ricey...a lot of vettes/vipers/skylines/supra/sc mustangs/camaros etc race highway...i wouldnt really call them rice...

good luck with your setup and let us know what happens...i'd really be interested how u would do against an sti off a roll or highway run..if you get 275 whp..that would be more whp than a stock sti..so you should be well off
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im hoping to meet some wrx sti owners around the tampa bay area so i can test that out. i mean i race from a roll but i never try to brag about it since wrx owners will just throw it in my face that its not a real race and that racing from a roll is like the special olympics

Jsimon. The only mistake you made was that you should have just came out and asked what we thought of the 2.5 RS instead of coming on here and saying that you smoked it. Most people on this board are very reasonable and would have given you an honest answer.

I'm sure most people here were wondering what the point of you racing a 2.5 even is and then posting it on a WRX board. Not much of a challenge. You should have smoked him.

Well, good luck with your turbo rsx. There probably is a good chance that you will beat an STI. At least from a roll .

well i kinda wanted to get the reaction i got hehe its all good though i dont take insult from anyone on here

its all good and i thought my thread title woudl be funny lol

any guys around here with an sti in the tampa area?

and yah i know i know if the sti is modded ill get smoked heh but i still want to run against one from a roll

jsimon

Originally posted by davenow
    would this be the same board full of retards that came around talking all the crap about smoking stock WRX's
    Whats the worlds fastest running rsx-s running now, has he gotten beyond 13.2 yet (lol)???

ANd I have yet to see a stock RSX-s hit anything under a 15.2

We realize one thing, 200hp means **** when you have about half that much torque. A guy a lot smarter than you or I once said

HP sells cars, TQ wins races
    Atta boy, show them RSX guys how much more mature WRXers are.

Time to end this "WRX vs RSX" thread the same as all those before it...Lets race. Not the 'fastest cars evar,' just you vs me. hrmm, sound good? Cmon, flame it up. lol.

Originally posted by CKxx
    Time to end this "WRX vs RSX" thread the same as all those before it...Lets race. Not the 'fastest cars evar,' just you vs me. hrmm, sound good? Cmon, flame it up. lol.
    His turbo RSX-s vs. you? Christ, the guy even said he likes and knows what a wrx and STi can do. You ALWAYS take ANYONE commenting as somekind of threat. What the hell will racing him prove?

I Support ClubWRX
    This is about the dumbest thing I've every ran across on this great board. I realize not everyone is perfect, but can we try to atleast be half way smart about what we post? You come on here "joking" about beating a RS (Which is in the same class as an Civic EX not a RSX), then you joke on us for our "Off Topic" slang (You da bigest los3r Evar), and you finish by attempting to make yourself feel not like a ricer (by stating how your have a turbo rsx and looking for a sti race). Oh well I'm sure Clubrsx didnt miss you while you were gone.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Originally posted by 2001S4
    Atta boy, show them RSX guys how much more mature WRXers are.
    LOL, that pretty much sums up my thoughts too. "I hate those Nazi extremists. Now where'd I put my Klan outfit?"

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    LOL, that pretty much sums up my thoughts too. "I hate those Nazi extremists. Now where'd I put my Klan outfit?"
    Is this supposed to be funny?

Is this supposed to be funny?
    I laughed.

You ALWAYS take ANYONE commenting as somekind of threat.
    No. I read everything here, i only post in responce to somthing so dumb I couldn't NOT post. I certainly think that making a thread about a race, then saying, "haha I gotcha" qualifies as dumb, hence my azzhole reply.
    Last edited by CKxx; 04-26-2004 at 09:32 PM.

Originally posted by CKxx
    I laughed.
    Nazi, some who believes in a superior race. The Klan, white supremicist. One and the same. His comment contradicted itself.

Yes, it was meant to contradict itself. Like when a WRX owner rips on the RSX board for a certain type of behavior, and then exhibits the same type of behavior himself. Satirical type of comment... I've been watching too much John Stewart on the Daily Show lately...

Damn it sucks when you have to explain a joke, but at least a few people got it.

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    Yes, it was meant to contradict itself. Like when a WRX owner rips on the RSX board for a certain type of behavior, and then exhibits the same type of behavior himself. Satirical type of comment... I've been watching too much John Stewart on the Daily Show lately...

Damn it sucks when you have to explain a joke, but at least a few people got it.
    again, jokes are supposed to be funny. It didn't have to be explained, it needed to be funny.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.