Mazda6+flyby, GTP and a dork in a Buick<---2.5 kills in 10 mins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mazda6+flyby, GTP and a dork in a Buick<---2.5 kills in 10 mins within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Going out to Milan Dragway on Saturday in the WRX. Spot a Silver Mazda6, body kit, wheels, aftermarket shiny fuel ...

Mazda6+flyby, GTP and a dork in a Buick<---2.5 kills in 10 mins

Going out to Milan Dragway on Saturday in the WRX. Spot a Silver Mazda6, body kit, wheels, aftermarket shiny fuel door with a young kid driving it. License plate was a variation of ZMMZOOM (not exactly but you get the picture). He was driving aggressively through traffic (hat sideways of course), eventually I got along side him doing about 60 in 3rd with no one around us. Looked over and gave the gas a little more. That was all it took to get it going. He mashed it and so did I, him ahead by a fender at the start. Wound third out and nailed 4th and by about 100 he was 4-5 cars back. He stayed there for about one mile as we both slowed down to about 60 again. There was a light coming up about a half mile and he starts coming now. I am think "no, please don't do it", too late --------------> classic delayed flyby as he races up to the redlight, and turns right without stopping. I think to myself, "ZMMZOOM, NOT!!"

Not 5 mins later I am at a light next to a black chick in a white GTP. I am in the left lane and need to get in front of her to get to a freeway on ramp. I take off a bit aggressively (normal) but this chick nails it, tires schreeching. "Whoa" I think and wind first and second (god bless AWD) and nudge over infront of here with about a car safety space. She follows me up the ramp, several cars back looking all

Then as I am coming off that ramp onto the freeway there was this slow old Regal taking all day to get out of the way. I decide I am going around him ASAP. End of the ramp I am in 3rd about 50mph and hit it heading for the left lane hard. This dork hits his gas causing a blue cloud of smoke to pour of of his heap and he starts heading for the left lane too. He is too late and I am in it and pulling even with his front door. Dumba$$ keeps on coming in to my lane, so I give him a horn blast. I see him look at me like "WAAAAARGH, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM"

After that it was all nice and calm. Did'nt run the WRX, just videoed a bunch for the Cobra club. Cobra is getting the tranny input shaft upgraded so I couldn't run it either.
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD
    03 Cobra Satin Silver, twin screwed, cammed, ported, nasty

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

uke
    You lucky dork! I'd be happy getting 3 races in the span of 3 months!
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

on a weekend here, I could get 10 races in one day.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Originally posted by ilivas
    on a weekend here, I could get 10 races in one day.
    without instigating them??
    where are you? SOCAL
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I'm from NC. This whole town is into racing. We have a "strip where every one cruises every day of the week and race up an down the strip. It's packed all the time. Our town was on the local news because of it. The strip is about 3 miles long packed with traffic and stop lights every 1/8th mile. People loiter in local parking lots and much money is exchanged. Cars range anywhere from riced out civics, cavaliers, 11 sec, civics, vipers, lambos, porshe's,escalades, hummers, 10 sec f-bodies, to jacked up f-150's. Which are all very common. This place just gets so packed.
    Mods

Side note: Drove my mom's Buick Regal GS 97 I believe for the first time this weekend. And it had some ballz to it. Probably give a stock REX some trouble from a roll. It has a Supercharged 3.8 in it. Plus luxury. Not bad. That's all.
    You can't win if you're losing.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by ilivas
    I'm from NC. This whole town is into racing. We have a "strip where every one cruises every day of the week and race up an down the strip. It's packed all the time. Our town was on the local news because of it. The strip is about 3 miles long packed with traffic and stop lights every 1/8th mile. People loiter in local parking lots and much money is exchanged. Cars range anywhere from riced out civics, cavaliers, 11 sec, civics, vipers, lambos, porshe's,escalades, hummers, 10 sec f-bodies, to jacked up f-150's. Which are all very common. This place just gets so packed.
    I know where I would be in your town
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I go to milan often how was the track?
    03' WRB WRX, 5spd
    AccessPort w/ VF34 (PDX Tuning map)
    Cobbtuning Intake
    TXS Catless StealthBack /w Stromung XA
    Nino's Uppipe
    Samco I/C Hoses

Originally posted by Cameron
    I go to milan often how was the track?
    Hooking good, looks like they saved their pennies and bought a little VHT.
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD

I'm from NC
    where is this in NC? im also from NC

Hey PostBan,

I think I saw that douche-nozzle on Woodward in Royal Oak about a week ago. I distinctly remember the license plate and limp-wristed, hamo-ricer, driving style.

If it's the same dude, he was weaving in and out of lanes like he was Mario Andretti late for a wine-tasting session.

I was with my fiancee' in the mighty S-10 Crew and paced him so he couldn't get out of the right lane for a while. He gives tools a bad name, christ.

hickory
    Mods

sounds pretty idiotic, any strip where people race up it, and race down it is where i dont want to be. Save it for the track, hopefully no headons happen.... Oh well, natural selection works, always has and always will...
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by sparty fan
    Hey PostBan,

I think I saw that douche-nozzle on Woodward in Royal Oak about a week ago. I distinctly remember the license plate and limp-wristed, hamo-ricer, driving style.

If it's the same dude, he was weaving in and out of lanes like he was Mario Andretti late for a wine-tasting session.

I was with my fiancee' in the mighty S-10 Crew and paced him so he couldn't get out of the right lane for a while. He gives tools a bad name, christ.
    BEST RESPONSE YET, Bwahahahahaha
    02 WRX Wagon Silver SOLD

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4
    sounds pretty idiotic, any strip where people race up it, and race down it is where i dont want to be. Save it for the track, hopefully no headons happen.... Oh well, natural selection works, always has and always will...
    Thanks for the kind wishes. Maybe I'll just go and get in a wreck tonight.

It's not really any more dangerous than any other form of street racing.
    Mods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast