300 zx twin cam turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 300 zx twin cam turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Im new to the racing atmosphere, and a guy with a twin cam turbo 300 zx wants to race me. ...

300 zx twin cam turbo

Im new to the racing atmosphere, and a guy with a twin cam turbo 300 zx wants to race me. Do i have any chance of beating this. If so what should i rev my rpm to get a fast take off. I have a blitz sus intake,txs bov,txs bost control and a blitz nur spec exhuast.Any help would be helpful.
    thats what im up against

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what mods does he have? Is it the standard stage III 300zx? If its stock, it may be an ok run. If its been modded to even just stage III (exhaust, pop charger and JWT ecu or another ecu) then you stand NO chance. Check out Twinturbo.net if you want to see what these cars are like.

Wrong forum.... moving to WRX vs World.
    2002 WRX Sedan - 2000 Mazda Miata
    Do us all a favor: work on learning how to drive your car before adding more power. Pretty please.

Is it the really old 84-89 single turbo or the newer 90-96 twin turbo? If it's the older one, then you should be able to win pretty easy. If it's the newer twin turbo Z it's another story. With only minor mods the newer one is sick.
    Brent
    96 legacy that's Seriously confused

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.