WTF is wrong with mazda?? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on WTF is wrong with mazda?? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Jerm95gt04WRX i agree with you but it is odd that those cars that declined in sales are ...

Re: Re: why the rx8 is NA

Originally posted by Jerm95gt04WRX
    i agree with you but it is odd that those cars that declined in sales are now much more sought after, like the supra tt, rx7 tt, 300zx

Well, you are really misinformed about cars, but I won't hold it against you since you are probably very young.

Motortrend took the Mazda MP3, the first "factory tuned" Mazda to a track a year or so ago, and pitted it against ferrari, lamborghini, the Z06, the EVOVII to name a few.

Measuring various performance aspects, the MP3 DID NOT finish last. Even the motor trend guys were damn astonished.
    With the mazdaspeed protege, the press praised it as one of the best handling cars available.

The MS miata is no different. It is a damn good car as an all-around package, it recieves much praise from automotive journalists and professional test drivers. In fact, the entire world except America loves the Miata. Americans are just really dumb and think that horsepower is the most important aspect of a sportscar, where a lot of countries look down on cars like the corvette and favor more agile vehicles. All a matter of preference, really.
    '03 white rex

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Re: why the rx8 is NA

Originally posted by verc
    Americans are just really dumb and think that horsepower is the most important aspect of a sportscar,
    Editted:
    I've removed my response, because I'm tired of arguing with insulting, generalizing goofs...
    Last edited by RayfieldsWRX; 05-07-2004 at 06:49 AM.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234