1999+? Z28 LS1 with Exhaust - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 1999+? Z28 LS1 with Exhaust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Drod Just a word of advise. That's some good advice. Mista618, care to comply or should I ...

Originally posted by Drod
    Just a word of advise.
    That's some good advice.

Mista618, care to comply or should I delete your post so you don't get arrested?

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Band that rsxracer troll. He obviously regrets his purchase and that is why he is over here reading our forums.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

RSXracer200
    no its actualy that there are alot of your but buddy wrx drivers over on clubrsx that come over and troll around because they want a rsx so i figured if they can troll so can i.....trust me i would neeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeever want a wrx, id keep my maxima before i would get 1 of them fugly things.

yeah he's some gay loser but i dont give a **** about what he says enough to take any action, besides it would be the other way around id kick his ass

laugh..

and I would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever buy an ugly overpriced civic thats slow and has no torque...
    New:
    2005 Electric Blue Lancer Evo VIII

Traded:
    Platinum Silver 02 WRX
    TurboXS stage2

u kick my ass...haha. there would be only two hits foo...i hit u, u hit the floor punk ass trick

Originally posted by RSXracer200
    no its actualy that there are alot of your but buddy wrx drivers over on clubrsx that come over and troll around because they want a rsx so i figured if they can troll so can i.....trust me i would neeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeever want a wrx, id keep my maxima before i would get 1 of them fugly things.

yeah he's some gay loser but i dont give a **** about what he says enough to take any action, besides it would be the other way around id kick his ass

Instead of RSXracer his name should be RSXricer. A typical ricer wants to look good while going slow. They try to make their car look fast but everyone know its slow. Thats what they are all about.
    I saw an RSX with over 6K in mods. Everything you could possible get including a turbo and the car ran high 13s. Boy I would hate to own one of those.

Hey RSXRacer, since you live in "jersey," you should come to Atco with your Civic...oops...I mean RSX and race sometime with us sometime. We meet up on Thursday nights. Keep your eye on the Mid-Atlantic Forum. Our next meet will likely be in August. Maybe you'll have your $9000 engine built by then.

-Jim

RSXracer200
    sure u did....if he had a turbo it was a very basic kit at only about 5 psi, they dont even make many things so how can he have everything possable ***. well im not going to get into another stupid little contest with u because i have the facts to back up what i say and all u can do is claim things....u for example with a 13.3 and u only trap at 101 mph lol *****....shows what kind of pull your car realy has thats only beating a stock rsx by 6mph your such a **** and you dont know **** about cars.

and no only about half the parts needed are available at this time for what i want, like i said enjoy your wins...while you can.

im done with this thread

sure u did....if he had a turbo it was a very basic kit at only about 5 psi, they dont even make many things so how can he have everything possable ***. well im not going to get into another stupid little contest with u because i have the facts to back up what i say and all u can do is claim things....u for example with a 13.3 and u only trap at 101 mph lol *****....shows what kind of pull your car realy has thats only beating a stock rsx by 6mph your such a **** and you dont know **** about cars.

and no only about half the parts needed are available at this time for what i want, like i said enjoy your wins...while you can.

im done with this thread
    Ok, Nostradomus, please... tell me why you even post here? It's no point to say "Well, all you WRXers post over at ClubRSX". Wow... so let's make two boards crappy with a bunch of arguments. Please, just WAIT until all your stuff comes out and you can talk all the smack you want. But I can just say "when the STi comes out I'll take all the stuff from it and whoop your ass". It's stupid. Go talk to your RSX friends, I'm sure they want to hear it, or grow up.
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Excuses, excuses. I'll be enjoying my wins right up until I sell my WRX and buy my STi. Then you'll be coming up with some more excuses.

-Jim

im done with this thread
    First of all I find it hard to believe you are old enough to drive a car. You maturity level is extremely low. Secondly,did you fail to see that my car now runs 8.18 @ 84.25 in the 1/8 mile. That would be an easy mid to high 12 sec run. My car G-Techs at 108 mph in the 1/4 mile. I hope to get to a 1/4 mile track soon. Guys have gone as fast as 12.4 @109 with my setup. This is something an RSX can only dream of. My 13.3 @ 101 was with exhaust, chip, boost controller - thats it.

Second fact. If you knew anything about you own car you would know that it can't handle more than 5-7 psi boost before the engine falls apart. To handle more boost than that you going to have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars lowering it compression ratio to handle the extra boost. Try running 13.5 psi boost - stock WRX boost level - in an RSX. It will last about 30 seconds.

And yes the guy had spent over 6K in his RSX and ran high 13s. Thats funny.

Originally posted by SGOSWRX
    And yes the guy had spent over 6K in his RSX and ran high 13s. Thats funny.
    SGOS, you have got to get to the 1.4 ASAP!!! I want to see what your car runs. As far as RSXRacer is concerned. I think I'm just going to ignore him from now on, he's an idiot.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

SGOS, you have got to get to the 1.4 ASAP!!! I want to see what your car runs. As far as RSXRacer is concerned. I think I'm just going to ignore him from now on, he's an idiot.

-Jim
    Thats a good idea. It's probably his only way to get attention.
    Yes, I really want to get to a 1/4 mile track. My nearest track is Brandenton Motorsports. Its about a 250 mile round trip. Not to bad but a pretty good drive. The weather down here has been so bad I haven't gone up there. Every day is about 90 degrees with high humidity and rain. It our rainy season. We get about 50 inches of rain in a few months.
    One good thing is we can race all winter down here. The weather gets really good in Nov - March, perfect of racing. I will have to wait until then to see how fast my WRX will really go.

For fun and competition, I usually go to our local 1/8 mile track.Its about 20 minute drive. We have a big crowd on Friday nights. We have a couple ZO6 vettes, a lot of z28s, Cobras, and few WRXs show up . Its fun. The track announcer always gets excited when I show up. He always says" You need to watch this car. Its one fast Subaru" .
    The last time at the track I beat a lightly modded Z06 by several car lengths. The crowd loved it. Thats what makes driving a WRX so much fun.
    Steve.
    Last edited by SGOSWRX; 07-11-2002 at 04:31 PM.

People who bought this car wanted it for speed and handling+ the occasion drag launch. Maybe even the cargo capacity. If they wanted to race on the highway they would have bought an rsx-s. NOT! HAHAH you wish. They would have bought a supra or an ls1. I wouldn't even dump money into an rsx-s to make it fast. Parts are so expensive I bet. Parts for the wrx are expensive too but they add a hella lot more hp than mods to an rsx. Go ahead and dump money into your rsx, but the thing to remember is... If ya spinnin ya aint winnin.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.