WRX vs E36 M3: Walked his arse from a roll! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on WRX vs E36 M3: Walked his arse from a roll! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BamBooI Someone ban this guy lol. Saying stupid stuff is one thing but giving wrong information is ...

Originally posted by BamBooI

Someone ban this guy lol. Saying stupid stuff is one thing but giving wrong information is worse.
    What wrong information have I given? Can the WRX not get into the 11s? Yes it can. Is the M3 in the 11s? No it isn't. I still wonder what M3 drivers think they are getting for their $80K considering the WRX costs 1/3 as much and is much faster.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXSucks

What wrong information have I given? Can the WRX not get into the 11s? Yes it can. Is the M3 in the 11s? No it isn't. I still wonder what M3 drivers think they are getting for their $80K considering the WRX costs 1/3 as much and is much faster.
    It takes a lot more to get a WRX in to the 11s then it does an M3. The M3 can do it with a 75 shot of N20. You need the power add-on of something similar to TurboXS Stage 4 kit plus N20 (50+ shot), a few other goodies and a d*mn good driver to get the WRX into the 11s.

Carlo

Originally posted by Carlo

It takes a lot more to get a WRX in to the 11s then it does an M3. The M3 can do it with a 75 shot of N20. You need the power add-on of something similar to TurboXS Stage 4 kit plus N20 (50+ shot), a few other goodies and a d*mn good driver to get the WRX into the 11s.

Carlo
    Really? I heard of one WRX with an MBC and boost set to 20psi that hit an 11.89@128mph. Other than that, he was stock.
    2002 RSX Type S

Talking

you guys are all idiots....this topic is dead, and im an idiot for ever posting this...

i mean who am i to say that i beat the mighty 240 hp M3 with my measily wrx....
    2002 Blue WRX w/ Factory Body Kit

-UTEC TXS Tuned @17 PSI
    -Samco Hoses
    -MRT Catless Uppipe
    -BPM 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
    -Whiteline Front and Rear Strut Bar

239.9 AWHP 246.4 AWTQ
    Graphs here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/70782887sLVXId

Originally posted by ElectronBlueSi
    you guys are all idiots....this topic is dead, and im an idiot for ever posting this...

i mean who am i to say that i beat the mighty 240 hp M3 with my measily wrx....
    I believe you. The M3 sucks compared to the WRX. Compared to other cars though, the M3 is very nice.
    2002 RSX Type S

1. I have a freind with a '98 E36 M3 stock and when I was stock, from a roll, he would pull. With My MBC AND Uppipe, I could stay even. With my UniChip, I am now slightly faster, but it's still pretty close that I can't pull much before reaching speeds that the WRX starts to slow at.

2. There is NO WAY IN HELL that a WRX with a MBC ONLY could EVER pull a 11.89 ET! First, the stock turbo can't sustain much more than 16-17psi for more than a few seconds, AND the stock ECU has a fuel cutoff somewhere just above 17psi, so you'd need AT LEAST a fuel cut defeater EVEN IF the stock turbo could put out 20psi (which it CAN'T).

YES M3's CAN pull 11's with enough money. SCC had a feature on a white '95 M3 that had close to 1000HP and pulled mid to low 8's in the 1/4 with a trap over 150mph. Dude, with enough money, a Geo Metro could pull 11's, how can you say that an M3 NEVER has yet?

BTW, I'm not WRX bashing, I have one, but I am calling a couple BS flags.
    2002 Midnight Black WRX - EJ22 w/ VF30 and all the other stuff to go with it...

***ATTN: Speed Kills! Drive a Honda and live FOREVER. ***

Originally posted by jmussetter
    2. There is NO WAY IN HELL that a WRX with a MBC ONLY could EVER pull a 11.89 ET! First, the stock turbo can't sustain much more than 16-17psi for more than a few seconds, AND the stock ECU has a fuel cutoff somewhere just above 17psi, so you'd need AT LEAST a fuel cut defeater EVEN IF the stock turbo could put out 20psi (which it CAN'T).
    BTW, I'm not WRX bashing, I have one, but I am calling a couple BS flags.
    Call BS all you want but it has been done. I saw it with my very own eyes.
    2002 RSX Type S

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Call BS all you want but it has been done. I saw it with my very own eyes.

RSXSucks is a troll, and needs to be banned...get a life man....and a real car for that matter.
    2002 Blue WRX w/ Factory Body Kit

-UTEC TXS Tuned @17 PSI
    -Samco Hoses
    -MRT Catless Uppipe
    -BPM 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
    -Whiteline Front and Rear Strut Bar

239.9 AWHP 246.4 AWTQ
    Graphs here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/70782887sLVXId

RSXSucks is a troll, and needs to be banned...get a life man....and a real car for that matter.
    How many times have I said my car sucks? Look at my sig. Look at my login name. Honestly, if you are trying to hurt my feelings, you will have to do much better than "get a real car".

I don't even know why you are so defensive? Is it because I think Civics suck and you used to own one? Big deal, you got rid of the worst car in the world and replaced it with the best car in the world. You should be happy to get rid of that econobox and replace it with a supercar!

Hopefully, one day, I will be able to get rid of my fake car (actually, it IS real, just a real piece of junk) and get a WRX. Hehe, donations would be helpful! Man, if I actually had a WRX, I would post here so much more!
    2002 RSX Type S

I agree. We don't need you to tell us this and that. BAN HIM!
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Originally posted by BamBooI

I agree. We don't need you to tell us this and that. BAN HIM!
    I second that!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I'm really not feeling the love back that I'm giving you guys! I think you are meanies!
    2002 RSX Type S

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345