WRX vs E36 M3: Walked his arse from a roll! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs E36 M3: Walked his arse from a roll! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by ElectronBlueSi umm no...this was a legit m3....you guys exaggerate the cars power....240 HP....big wup also isn't the ...

Originally posted by ElectronBlueSi

umm no...this was a legit m3....you guys exaggerate the cars power....240 HP....big wup
    also isn't the M3 quite a bit heavier than the WRX longer wheelbase and wouldn't come close for traction?

I think the M3 is overrated but wouldn't call it slow

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by wombat

also isn't the M3 quite a bit heavier than the WRX longer wheelbase and wouldn't come close for traction?

I think the M3 is overrated but wouldn't call it slow

M3 is Overrated? Please tell me why you think it is overrated. The car was rated the best handeling car over $30,000. beating out cars that cost twice as much. Drive one, then come back and tell me if you still think it is overrated.

Re: E36 M3 would walk, maybe run on you

Originally posted by play_amg
    at freeway speeds the M3 is really fast. It pulls like a mutha up to 137mph where you run out of gear
    Gearing runs out a 158 or so, 137 is the electronic limiter.
    03 WR Blue WRX
    Factory Short Shifter
    Stock

Re: Re: E36 M3 would walk, maybe run on you

Originally posted by madwagon

Gearing runs out a 158 or so, 137 is the electronic limiter.
    In 5th gear almost at redline you are going about 137. I have driven my car that fast once, very stable. If you remove the electronic limiter, you could only get to about 140. The car could go faster but, just doesn't have the gears. The Euro M3 with the 6 speed can go about 165.

I'm talking about the E36 M3 (95-99)

M3s are totally overpriced for what you get. I mean, if $50 worth of mods in a $24K car can crush an $80K car, then why buy the $80K car? Haha, those fools!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Originally posted by RSXSucks
    M3s are totally overpriced for what you get. I mean, if $50 worth of mods in a $24K car can crush an $80K car, then why buy the $80K car? Haha, those fools!
    Speed is not what everone is looking for.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Originally posted by BamBooI

Speed is not what everone is looking for.
    Then why isn't anyone on here posting threads like:
    "So, I just bought some leather seats for the WRX and I pulled up next to an M3. We decided to see how the seats felt so I sat in his seat and he sat in mine. After about 10 seconds of vigorous rubbing, we both agreed that the leather seats in the WRX are much nicer than the ones in the M3."

Everyone is looking for speed. Those that say they are not, are driving slow cars.
    2002 RSX Type S

Maybe on this forum but not other forums. A lot of the people don't even use the internet also. If people wanted m3 owners wanted a race car they would have bought an ls1 camaro. They wanted luxory instead. Why don't you go back to clubrsx.com? I'm sure we don't need you to say the wrx is good blah blah and the rsx sucks blah blah. I'm sure you could trade your car in if you really wanted a wrx.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)

Maybe on this forum but not other forums. A lot of the people don't even use the internet also. If people wanted m3 owners wanted a race car they would have bought an ls1 camaro. They wanted luxory instead. Why don't you go back to clubrsx.com? I'm sure we don't need you to say the wrx is good blah blah and the rsx sucks blah blah. I'm sure you could trade your car in if you really wanted a wrx.
    No, I've been banned from all the local Subaru dealerships for drooling on the cars.

Also, why mention the Camaro? I mean, sure, it is one of the faster cars out there, but it is no match for a modded WRX!

Let's be honest, smart people buy WRXs, dumb people buy other cars! Thank god for dumb people otherwise the streets would look pretty boring!
    2002 RSX Type S

No, I've been banned from all the local Subaru dealerships for drooling on the cars.

Also, why mention the Camaro? I mean, sure, it is one of the faster cars out there, but it is no match for a modded WRX!

Let's be honest, smart people buy WRXs, dumb people buy other cars! Thank god for dumb people otherwise the streets would look pretty boring!
    so why did you spend 22-24k on such a slow car? because ut had leather seats?
    2002 Blue WRX w/ Factory Body Kit

-UTEC TXS Tuned @17 PSI
    -Samco Hoses
    -MRT Catless Uppipe
    -BPM 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
    -Whiteline Front and Rear Strut Bar

239.9 AWHP 246.4 AWTQ
    Graphs here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/70782887sLVXId

so why did you spend 22-24k on such a slow car? because ut had leather seats?
    HAHA. OWNED

Duh retard. Any modded car vs a non modded car usually means the modded car is faster. Hell a moped with nitrous is fast.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)

HAHA. OWNED

Duh retard. Any modded car vs a non modded car usually means the modded car is faster. Hell a moped with nitrous is fast.
    Well, he owns a WRX, of course he owns my ass in every single way possible! Also, I've answered many times why I bought the RSX, I'm not brightest of fellas in the world. I'm actually quite stupid.

And yes, although it is technically true that a stock WRX will BARELY lose to a stock Z28, put $5 into the Z28 (which will basically get you an air freshner) and then put a $5 MBC into the WRX and the WRX now humiliates the Z28. Stock for stock they are very close but mod for mod, the WRX reigns supreme over the vastly outclassed Z28.
    2002 RSX Type S

Well, he owns a WRX, of course he owns my ass in every single way possible! Also, I've answered many times why I bought the RSX, I'm not brightest of fellas in the world. I'm actually quite stupid.
    Yes this is very true, you are stupid, further proven with the following dumbass statement:

And yes, although it is technically true that a stock WRX will BARELY lose to a stock Z28, put $5 into the Z28 (which will basically get you an air freshner) and then put a $5 MBC into the WRX and the WRX now humiliates the Z28. Stock for stock they are very close but mod for mod, the WRX reigns supreme over the vastly outclassed Z28. [/B]

-UTEC TXS Tuned @17 PSI
    -Samco Hoses
    -MRT Catless Uppipe

239.9 AWHP 246.4 AWTQ
    Graphs here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/70782887sLVXId

Yes this is very true, you are stupid, further proven with the following dumbass statement:

You don't think a WRX with MBC could beat a Z28? Lots of posts on here describing that very event, and I don't think anyone here would ever post a fake kill story.
    2002 RSX Type S

"and then put a $5 MBC into the WRX and the WRX now humiliates the Z28"

your an indiot....
    Not unless a boost controller give the wrx 40-50 hp...lol

-UTEC TXS Tuned @17 PSI
    -Samco Hoses
    -MRT Catless Uppipe

239.9 AWHP 246.4 AWTQ