WRX vs E46 M3 vs WS6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs E46 M3 vs WS6 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; since it was so nice out tonight my friends and i went for a fun run. i wanted to run ...

WRX vs E46 M3 vs WS6

since it was so nice out tonight my friends and i went for a fun run. i wanted to run my friends e46 since i finally got all my stage 4 crap.

the m was stock. first time we went from a 2nd gear 40mph roll. he got the jump on my but i quickly made up the ground. by the top of third he fell back to my bumper we had to slow up because of a car.

we went again later on that night. second gear roll again. this time i got into 4th gear where i was slowly pulling from him but had to slow again due to cars.

then i ran into a friend of mine with a stock 2000 WS6 Ram Air. he was talking a lot of junk saying how his car was so fast. we went for a run from a 50mph roll. i pulled from him nicely, a good two to three cars when i shut down at the top of third back due to traffic.

he then said he wanted to race in a straight since the road turned when we raced the first time. so we went again and i walked him. this time we went from 40mph. by 4th gear he was about 4 car lengths back. i don't know if he messed up or not but after the race he refused to get next to me so i guess he didn't. he then pulled off the highway.

Mods-
    ECUTEK
    STi Pinks
    Hacked air box with a k&n
    MBC set at 17psi
    Walbro F/P
    VF23 Turbo
    Turboback and up pipe
    rolling on 18s

-Chris
    Last edited by WRmotoX; 04-21-2004 at 02:48 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good runs. I love e46 m3s :drool:

tell your trans am buddy to get some mods!
    2003 SRT-4

What trap speeds do STage 4 guys usually hit?
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

i haven't run my car yet. vishnu stage 2, which is pretty much the same thing as txs stage 4, minus the pulley, says this.

At the Drag Strip…
    0-60mph: 4.2-4.4 seconds
    ¼ Mile: 12.4-12.7 seconds @ 105-108 mph
    *(Customer Results)

-Chris

Originally posted by WRmotoX
    i haven't run my car yet. vishnu stage 2, which is pretty much the same thing as txs stage 4, minus the pulley, says this.

At the Drag Strip…
    0-60mph: 4.2-4.4 seconds
    ¼ Mile: 12.4-12.7 seconds @ 105-108 mph
    *(Customer Results)

-Chris
    All I can say is DAMN! Makes me want a Rex that much more, because with all that power and those awsome times, you can still drive that bad boy in the ****ty ass Indy winters.

i wouldnt really expect those times, especially the 12.4 unless u are an amazing driver. most people get high 12's out of stage 4

-Chris
    Last edited by WRmotoX; 04-21-2004 at 04:45 PM.

i wouldnt really expect those times, especially the 12.4 unless u are an amazing driver. most people get high 12's out of stage 4

-Chris
    Hi 12's are par for the course on a stage 4. If you were to launch at 6000 and nail all your shifts you MIGHT get 12.4. It's not very likely, but is definitely possible with an experienced driver, a good clutch, and a bit of luck for the trans.
    2004 R32: 220 whp

For Sale: 2003 wrx
    376 whp @ 22 psi, 93 octane

Pics:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/badassrex

like i said, most people get high 12s out of stage 4 set up

-Chris

pretty good run for a VF23....

RANDi

-Chris
    Um, coming from a low 14 second car with no torque, I'd say high 12s with nasty 60' times is very appealing to me

i never said those #s weren't appealing! haha. i love those numbers. my car feels great. i was just saying don't think just cause you have a stage 4 kit your going to run 12.4 slap that set up on your car and enjoy the ride.

-Chris

i never said those #s weren't appealing! haha. i love those numbers. my car feels great. i was just saying don't think just cause you have a stage 4 kit your going to run 12.4 slap that set up on your car and enjoy the ride.

-Chris
    Lol, I know what you meant man. I just love the fact that you can run 12s (low or high, doesn't matter) and still drive in ****ty weather. I need a 4 seasons car in this state...the RSX is fine, but is a money pit in terms of modding N/A. I would NEVER go F/I on a FWD car...

Re: WRX vs E46 M3 vs WS6

Originally posted by WRmotoX Mods-

STi Pinks

-Chris
    I'm not much into the mod scene, but what are pinks ?
    stock 2004

Yo

I need to rerace the E46 M3, we did it once a year+ ago and we were basically even but he was starting to move. I would like to see if we're even till 90 now from a roll. Pinks are the STI suspension which has the pink color springs. I could be wrong but that's what I'm assuming.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

pinks = STI injectors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.