2002 Prelude - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2002 Prelude within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Marcolus i make a point to roast and embarrass every visored-out stunnafied altezza clad chromed out blinged-out ...

Originally posted by Marcolus
    i make a point to roast and embarrass every visored-out stunnafied altezza clad chromed out blinged-out tizzite riced out POS i see on the street (when things are clear of course). Just doing my part to destroy the plague of rice
    Then they go out an buy the windshield wiper nozzle LEDs and the wheel lights because they are "tizzite" and "add power" so they can beat you.

Rice - You can't treat the symptoms; You must cure the disease!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by jakrex
    No drag race crazy will put a huge aluminum wing on their car. But aluminum wings does make a big different when doing corners, of course that's a if adjusted probably. those who we call ricers!!! Plain show, No go !!!!
    true about corners, in race cars with front spoilers and the car about 1" off the ground. without the added downforce on the front i would suspect more understeer than one could shake a stick at. i just give the ricer a smirk and shake my head, then dust'em.

I had a run with a prelude recently. Don't know what year but I hope to run into him again so I can hand him his a$$ in a doggy bag!

I didn't even know we we're racing until I heard his little wheels squealing. I don't need to tell you that I didn't do too well. I was totally unprepared and I ran out of road. I am pretty sure I'll run into him again. Then, I'll have to show him to respect my authoritah!!!!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

LOL

dont forget da strobez and neyonz y0!!!!!
    Edge of The Blade

I just traded in my 00' prelude for my WRX. I had a V-AFC, and an Iceman in it, and there is no way it would beat a WRX. Now if you throw the F-Max turbo kit in it for $1500 I think it would be really close.

Originally posted by 02WRX03060
    I just traded in my 00' prelude for my WRX. I had a V-AFC, and an Iceman in it, and there is no way it would beat a WRX. Now if you throw the F-Max turbo kit in it for $1500 I think it would be really close.
    Since when did the f-max kit drop from 3k to 1500? I've been out of the prelude scene for a little bit but I haven't been gone that long.
    e46 M3 (new toy)
    02 wrx w/257 swap (now sold)
    IS 300 5spd w/ NAV (hers)

shiet, they havent gotten that cheap the kits are still around that price, maybe he got it used or something
    Edge of The Blade

I never ended up getting one, tyraded for the WRX instaed, but I think you guys are right on the price.

Originally posted by Trypsin
    next will be nascar fans putting those huge sprint car wings on top. must take atleast 20-30 mph of the topend.
    1: 80% of NASCAR fans do not even know what a sprint car is.

2: Even if they did know what a Sprint car was, they would not be that stuiped to put a GIANT wing on their race car Taurus. Of course the Grand Prix comes with some pretty goofy stuff on the skin, so who's to say...
    Drag racing? I like my racing to last longer than the average orgasm...

oh boy nASScar and their fans, WWF on wheels and the scapings of the bottum rung of the genetic pool.

mix vigorously with mullets and coors and this is what you get a multi-million dollar machine that thrives on unsafe racing and wonton 4wheel highspeed destruction, somehow this is masquarading as real racing?
    Edge of The Blade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12