wrx vs type s - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx vs type s within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; if you have no reason for being here other than to extol the virtues of street racing, there are lots ...

if you have no reason for being here other than to extol the virtues of street racing, there are lots of other forums where you can let it all out.

I say nothing else harsh. You are, after all, from foxboro. GO PATS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i raced a mildly hooked up rsx-s before from a 65mph roll....I couldn't pull more than 1 car length.

So watch out from a roll.
    oh yeah..mods..

he had (I don't remember all...) cai, exhaust, hondata, header, lsd and I believe intake manifold from toda or something..I don't know for sure.

And my mods WERE stage4 vf22 running 18psi that time on a stock off the shelf stage 4 map.

-soul

Originally posted by soulsweeper
    i raced a mildly hooked up rsx-s before from a 65mph roll....I couldn't pull more than 1 car length.

So watch out from a roll.
    oh yeah..mods..

he had (I don't remember all...) cai, exhaust, hondata, header, lsd and I believe intake manifold from toda or something..I don't know for sure.

And my mods WERE stage4 vf22 running 18psi that time on a stock off the shelf stage 4 map.

-soul
    You couldn't pull that RSX with a VF22? I guess the base stage4 map held you back but come on... that car wouldn't be trapping too much over 100mph and your vf22 should shine up top.

Originally posted by InfamousDX
    You couldn't pull that RSX with a VF22? I guess the base stage4 map held you back but come on... that car wouldn't be trapping too much over 100mph and your vf22 should shine up top.
    My thinking exactly........maybe he didn't shift out of 5th when he raced the rsx.
    02 Wrx

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kill
    2003 SRT-4

Actually, that car would easily trap over 100mph because I'm sure he was running a HOndata ECU if he had an aftermarket intake manifold. And I'll bet he had some cams - you sure he didn't say "Toda cams and intake manifold?" Plus, he was probably running a race header with those mods. Kevin, you should know better..tsk tsk

With that setup, it would be a nice top end car. Just FYI.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

he said the rsx-s had

he had (I don't remember all...) cai, exhaust, hondata, header, lsd and I believe intake manifold from toda or something..
    -soul
    an rsx-s with those mods would be trapping well over 100mph and running 13's. only pulling one car with a stock map on a vf22 sounds very appropriate
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    he said the rsx-s had

an rsx-s with those mods would be trapping well over 100mph and running 13's. only pulling one car with a stock map on a vf22 sounds very appropriate
    Yupz.. he ran 13.3
    (He had more mods. Clutch, flywheel and some other things...he just told me not that long ago on the phone.)
    I don't remember the trap.

13.3 on a FWD?? Dude....must have high trap.

Although now he sold his car.

-soul

Yupz.. he ran 13.3
    (He had more mods. Clutch, flywheel and some other things...he just told me not that long ago on the phone.)
    I don't remember the trap.

13.3 on a FWD?? Dude....must have high trap.

Although now he sold his car.

-soul
    thats impressive. most people just discount the car because its another high reving 4 cylinder honda.. but if you drive one they are very fun, and quite quick when modded.

what did he sell his car for?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12