my WRX vs. BPU SRT-4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on my WRX vs. BPU SRT-4 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by drizze99 Are you sure you ran Oliver? The first post you said silver rims and then you ...

Originally posted by drizze99
    Are you sure you ran Oliver? The first post you said silver rims and then you post a pic w/gunmetal rims. The only reason I ask is because Oliver (owner of the car that you posted a pic of) is a really nice guy and I can't see him being a d!ck. I could be wrong, but I have know him for over a year, but I never hung out with him.
    Is he a 'larger' hispanic guy with glasses?? I honestly don't know if that pic is THE one, and come to think of it, the rim color is escaping me but there were drag radials, I can tell you that much. So if it was a Hispanic guy, maybe around 200 lbs. or so, then that was him. I didn't say he was a ****, but he didn't wanna stop and chat afterwards, nor would I if I lost to a car that's a second slower.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by DTR maxima
    yeah, traction is pretty bad with any fwd car once you pass the 275 whp mark. i just think its crazy how these srt-4's are making 230whp bone stock
    Pff, traction's bad with FWD once you pass approx. 220whp
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Yeah, even with the LSD it is hard to get a good launch on this car. Best I could muster on the stock tires was a 2.1 this past sunday. Upside is that it ran a best of 13.8@99 with a strong headwind.

Still, I would get owned on the street in any relatively short races.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Yeah, even with the LSD it is hard to get a good launch on this car. Best I could muster on the stock tires was a 2.1 this past sunday. Upside is that it ran a best of 13.8@99 with a strong headwind.

Still, I would get owned on the street in any relatively short races.
    That's a good time.. my friend who is "Stealth" on srtforums got a 13.7 @ 99 bone stock with a 2.0 60'. You're not far behind at all.

Originally posted by InfamousDX
    That's a good time.. my friend who is "Stealth" on srtforums got a 13.7 @ 99 bone stock with a 2.0 60'. You're not far behind at all.
    Yeah, he talks a lot of smack. Then when he ran a low 14 @ 98 mph with DSBC, WGA, & S1, he seemed to have quieted down a bit.
    Slow Neon.

Originally posted by Khryz
    Yeah, he talks a lot of smack. Then when he ran a low 14 @ 98 mph with DSBC, WGA, & S1, he seemed to have quieted down a bit.
    Hahah yea he's a ****ing idiot. Too funny. Didn't know he ran that crappy of a time, lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123