Cool night cool cars

This is a discussion on Cool night cool cars within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Sorry if this is a little long winded. Well I just got back in from a cool night. I live ...

Cool night cool cars

Sorry if this is a little long winded.

Well I just got back in from a cool night. I live in a city about an hour NorthWest of Philly called Reading. Well tonight driving down the main stretch of road just outside the city there were some nice cars sitting in the parking lot so I pulled in since I was crusing down the road in my STi. Well when I got there I parked my car and another guy, who was already there comes up and is like nice car and we talked about it for a little. Then he's like I got the EVO over there so I checked it out. It wasn't modded to much just a turbo back.

Well after talking for a while he asked me if he could get a ride in the STi. So I gave him a ride and he then gave me a ride in the EVO.

I must say I'm very impressed with the EVO very nice. And it was even cooler that he was cool that we had compeating cars and wasn't doing any smack talk. Well the night ended when the parking lot filled up with a lot of ricers and the cops arived. What a bum ending to a cool night.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Cool night cool cars

Originally posted by shortbus
    Sorry if this is a little long winded.

Well I just got back in from a cool night. I live in a city about an hour NorthWest of Philly called Reading. Well tonight driving down the main stretch of road just outside the city there were some nice cars sitting in the parking lot so I pulled in since I was crusing down the road in my STi. Well when I got there I parked my car and another guy, who was already there comes up and is like nice car and we talked about it for a little. Then he's like I got the EVO over there so I checked it out. It wasn't modded to much just a turbo back.

Well after talking for a while he asked me if he could get a ride in the STi. So I gave him a ride and he then gave me a ride in the EVO.

I must say I'm very impressed with the EVO very nice. And it was even cooler that he was cool that we had compeating cars and wasn't doing any smack talk. Well the night ended when the parking lot filled up with a lot of ricers and the cops arived. What a bum ending to a cool night.
    sounds like a good time. the evo is quite nice
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Yeah I definitly like the Recarro seats a lot better then the ones in the STi. And it looks a little bit meaner too.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Why did the cops show up? Just to harass you guys?
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Yeah for the most part. There were probably 100+ people after a while in the parking lot. We weren't doing anything wrong. But loitering is a crime that must be stopped.

yeah, forget about the real criminals, GO AFTER THEM DAMN LOITERERS!!!!!

Dont underestimate loiterers... who knows what their up too... standing there.. doing nothing... talking.... thats a federal offense to the 1st degree i tell you. only one solution CAPITAL PUNSIMENT!...

but ne ways.. THe evo is really nice.. I'd like to test drive an sti.. becasue the evo made my wrx seem liek a bicycle...

Both are HOT cars. Fast and Fun