Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I see you guys talking trash about Suzuki cars, and I dont really blame you. But understand, they put these ...

Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this!

I see you guys talking trash about Suzuki cars, and I dont really blame you. But understand, they put these cars out, because they sell more, and are not a huge risk. Remember Suzuki makes the worlds fastest massproduced THING on the road, The Hayabusa.

Look at the famed Escudo.

This is kinda old news, but be ready for this to hit the streets as well, You will get a surprise from it as well, and it is POWERED by a turbo Hayabusa engine!

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/153/35.html

Have fun!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hayabusa is the fastest "thing" on the road based on what aspect, accleration, top-speed, top-end, what?
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

cnk
    Why are you comparing a superbike with a car? That's like me saying that Rolls Royce also makes the engines for a fighter jet and that's a lot faster.

Calvin

I can name quite a few cars that can take a hayabusa around an autocross course.

I think the Mclaren F1 is faster than the busa.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Does someone need an ego boost today, or maybe a hug from their mommy to help their self esteem? Thanks for reminding all of us about our place on the proverbial vehicular food chain underneath your mighty motorcycle.

I had a Suzuki Swift GT back in college over 10 years ago. It was kinda fun since most people thought it was a Geo Metro, but were shocked at how quick (by comparison) it was... Still basically a POS car, though, when it came down to it. LOL

Someday when I'm bored, perhaps I'll register on the Hayabusa site and post about how my WRX can carry more than two passengers, drive in the snow, tow my jetski, protect me in an accident, carry luggage and groceries, and still provide an enthusiastic and reliable platform for performance DESPITE not being as fast as the almighty Hayabusa. Think the members there would be interested in me posting about any of that?

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Thank you very much for this post. The Aiero is still a very slow car, so we are calling the Suzuki Aiero a very slow car.

CAR

NOT BIKE!!!

Thank you for your participation in this forum, Cyndicate

And thank you, Dan00Hawk. You said everything I wanted to, minus all the obscenities and blabber. A+ on the eluqoent post.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    I think now we all know to respect the street bikes of the world, and to be scared of ugly cars powered by street bike motors. Boy am I humbled now
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

He is posting about a car -something called a GSX-R4 (its in the link).

1400 lbs/175HP, and it looks like some type of kit car. Power-to-weight wise, its equivalent to a 3000lb car making about 380 HP. Not bad, but by no means a supercar.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

Originally posted by TonyG

1400 lbs/175HP, and it looks like some type of kit car. Power-to-weight wise, its equivalent to a 3000lb car making about 380 HP. Not bad, but by no means a supercar.

True, but when he is talking about how we think Suzuki sucks, he points specifically at the Hayabusa.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That dude is lost.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Originally posted by josnroh
    That dude is lost.
    Has been for quite some time too. I found out something cool...put him on your ignore list and he can jump up and down and scream and throw fits all he wants and it never takes up any space on YOUR screen... It's the only way to fly...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by TonyG

Looks like a prototype. Not a production car to me.
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

I don't think anyone read the post right, he was trying to point out the Escudo Pikes Peak, 985 horsepower is not so bad a number. Of course, he then links to some concept car that will likely never see an open road And just because Suzuki made a fast race car once about 8 years ago doesn't take away from the fact that they made (and still make) a bunch of slow a$$ econo-boxes today.

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/153/705.html
    Orange cones fear me.

Dude I am so l33t I can make the escudo fly on gran turismo!

I think SOME people are jealous, damn.

Suzuki made the Hayabusa,
    Suzuki made the Escudo,
    Suzuki made the R4.

I have to break it down for the 12 year olds.

They made these other things, and that leads to the thought that they can also make a fast car. They choose not to do so, because its a large risk, but the R4 HAS found production, and its in a TURBO form. I dont know ANY cars that can beat a hayabusa, ANY. You show me one stock car that can outrun a Hayabusa, that is massproduced. It wont happen.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact its a bike either. They took a 1300CC engine, and they give it 180+ hp, STOCK. Now for the size on the engine, thats an insane amount of HP. Throw you a turbo on it, and you have 400+ hp. Thats a nice thing to have. So if they sign off on the car, and push it out, I would NOT doubt them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast