Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BrandonWRX I dont know about even supercars beating a 'busa from 0-220 mph....I was sold on hayabusas ...

J-H
    Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    I dont know about even supercars beating a 'busa from 0-220 mph....I was sold on hayabusas when I saw that video of a stock 'busa hanging with a twin turbo or supercharged 900 hp viper from a 30-200 roll. The turboed busa raped the viper by 20+ car lengths. You guys know which one im talking about? If I ever got a bike it would be that one....

Oh yeah..more on topic....id NEVER buy a suzuki car.

I have seen that video

I have learned to love those bikes, they are just awesome.

This guy should've taken a different approach to his post....

JH

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm pretty sure the gsxr-1000 accelerates faster than the busa. It's juat that the busa has like a 220 mph top speed.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

jt2
    The Eyeabuser is yesterday's news anyhow - the current crop of literbikes (ZX-10, CBR 954, etc) have nearly the same output, and are much much lighter than the porky 'Busa.

~170hp, 375lbs for the Kawi, if memory serves. The 'Zooki is an also-ran this year.
    JT

'03 WRX, Vishnu Stage 2
    '04 Forester XT

Is that why on the Quarter NO NEW BIKES can run the Hayabusas time? Even in the video with the HIGHLY modded Supercharged Viper, the stock Busa STILL beat it, with the chase cam busa catching up and PASSING the viper at one point.

The point of my post was not to underestimate what can be done.

I am NOT brand loyal at ALL. Suzuki bikes destory themselves. I have not had one yet that dont break in 1 year. I would loves anyother brand, if they were fast enough.

That R4 would toast your scooby, and has the numbers to prove it. I think whenever you guys are confronted with something that can beat your car, you start throwing mud, and crying. Your more and more like Civic kids everyday. Suzuki can build FAST cars. Kaw could as well, they just dont.

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    Suzuki can build FAST cars. Kaw could as well, they just dont.
    Anyone could build a fast car. Suzuki doesn't. What's the point?
    2002 WRX WRB

The R4 IS fast.

That R4 would toast your scooby, and has the numbers to prove it. I think whenever you guys are confronted with something that can beat your car, you start throwing mud, and crying. Your more and more like Civic kids everyday. Suzuki can build FAST cars. Kaw could as well, they just dont.
    A concept car is irrelevant! Dodge has an 850 HP Quad-turbo V-12 concept car that does 0-60 in 2.9 sec and the 1/4 mile in 10.8@130+ mph bone stock. 14" carbon brake rotors up front and only 2800 lbs to stop! But guess what? It's a CONCEPT.

As per the first comment - "toast your scooby". Uh who'd have guessed a go kart with a racing motorcycle engine could be faster? Lets see this car hold 5 people in a snowstorm, or go offroad in 4 inches of mud. Lets see this car go 60,000 with no problems whatsoever. Get real. Not to mention safety. I would hate to be t-boned by a shopping cart in that thing and lose my arm.

Once again, your arguments are futile.
    Last edited by keystah; 04-22-2004 at 07:33 AM.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

The R4 IS fast.
    yes, R4, singular form. There is one.

At first I thought you simply worded your original post wrong and came off bad, now I realize your just retarded.

EDIT: Also, you silly assclown, I forgot to mention that its not turbo. Its a plain busa motor...notice the output, 175hp. Come back and argue speed once you get your permit.
    Last edited by CKxx; 04-22-2004 at 07:30 AM.

Cyndicate: Wonderful news, fantastic... Thankyou... None of us here realized until just now that there were cars out there faster than a 12 or 13 second WRX. Your job here is done, and you may rest easy tonight fierce internet warrior!

http://www.edmunds.com/new/suzuki/in...mktid=fw201751

Take your pick of awesome and mind-boggling performance machines. Just because they "can" produce fast cars doesn't mean they will or currently do. Is the R4 on there? Nope. Because it's a concept car. So what if it can toast a Subaru? I can name off the top of my head at least 20 cars that flat out embarass a Subaru. You want a freshly baked cookie? In the end a Hayabusa is a ridiculously fast bike that will embarass many supercars, which we all can agree on. Suzuki, however is probably never going to introduce the R4. As far as you saying that they have the potential to produce a fast car does not mean that no other manufacturer cannot. Just about every manufacturer could go balls out on one single project but since practicality and cost is a big part in most of our lives, you will not see these vehicles mass produced.

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    you may rest easy tonight fierce intenet warrior!
    LOL

I Support ClubWRX
    Come on guys at this rate you are going to scare him back to clubsi.com
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

J-H
    Since we are talking concepts here, I think I found something that can run with a busa, R4 or even that Escudo...

Does the Dodge Tomahawk count?

JH

fre
    Did I miss something here? The R4 weighing 1400 lbs with 175 hp would be like our 3200lb cars making 400 hp. Well I hope to hit that goal in the near future. So if you modded an R4 lets see maybe 250 hp max? That is what modded hyabusas make right? SO then we have a 1400lb car making 250 hp which would be like a 3200 lb car making about 550 hp. I just need a built engine and a T67 turbo kit and I should be on my way If the R4 did get produced I wonder what it would cost hrmm.

The main point most people here seem to hit on though is that each vehicle has advantages/disadvantages. Bikes and that R4 have the disadvantage of safety. You make a mistake and crash you will probably meet your maker. In the subaru you have a good chance of not being crushed like a bug. In the subaru you get a lot more traction in limited traction situations or even on pavement. What does this mean? This means you can push your car without ****ting your pants which is far more practical in my opinion. I know I have gone into corners at insane speeds to simply have the rear end slide a little and easy to recover, where in the miata the rear end would come around way quicker and be much more difficult to recover, albeit a miata is an easy RWD car to recover too.

Cyndicate, you missed the point entirely. People here know a motorcycle is faster than a Subaru (in most cases). It's not that people are whining about it...we just don't care. I don't race bikes. I don't own a bike. I'm not interested in a thread about how badly a superbike will beat my SEDAN when there's no substance or actual story to be told. You whine about people here being crybabies yet they aren't the ones going onto a forum unrelated to them and jumping up and down screaming, "My ****'s smaller than yours! My ****'s smaller than yours! I'm very insecure and have to prove something to people I don't know online! I'll be old enough to drive in less than FOUR years!"

We don't care about a car not produced being compared to our cars. You've well established you're a troll and not very smart either.

Cyndicate, you do make a very good keyboard warrior though. Ignorance is strength. Live it!

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast