Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Think Suzuki cars suck so bad? Look and remember this! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like Busas, I like the Escudo, you however are a putz. By the way, lets see some pics of ...

Ike
    I like Busas, I like the Escudo, you however are a putz. By the way, lets see some pics of your minivan with the "350Z" engine swap, and how about you roll your Busa right along side of it for good measure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Suzuki Verona = OK
    Suzuki Aerio = teh slow ugly suck

How can you compare a bike to anything? Like they said, take a hayabusa on an autocross course or a tight racecourse and see whats faster. And it's only *barely* big enough to hold 2 people.

That car will never see production. And no, turbocharging a 1300cc engine does not result in a 120% increase in power.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

Hmmm, displacement vs. horsepower....

Busa- 180hp, 1300cc's thats 7.2cc's needed for one horsey
    Honda S2000(the old model with the 2 litre(its a 2.4 now isn't it?)
    240 hp 2000cc's thats 8.3cc's needed for one horsey

Pretty dang close by my math. Smaller engines have a big advantage too, less mass whipping around. BTW, Honda kinda holds the all time record for squeezing HP outta engines, thier mid to late 80's F1 cars were downright jaw dropping. On the order of what Funny cars make hp wise per cubes, BUT for a much longer duration(yeah they replaced the engine after qualifying, but thats still a few laps, not 5 seconds).
    2003 WRB Wagon. Vishnu Stage 2(VF30). DBA 5010's/steel lines/Carbotech Bobcat pads, MRT topmount. Tein coilovers, 22/24 mm sways, ALK....I'M DONE!!!!!!

Show me a fast mass produced Suzuki car please.

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    I think SOME people are jealous, damn.

Suzuki made the Hayabusa,
    Suzuki made the Escudo,
    Suzuki made the R4.

I have to break it down for the 12 year olds.

They made these other things, and that leads to the thought that they can also make a fast car. They choose not to do so, because its a large risk, but the R4 HAS found production, and its in a TURBO form. I dont know ANY cars that can beat a hayabusa, ANY. You show me one stock car that can outrun a Hayabusa, that is massproduced. It wont happen.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact its a bike either. They took a 1300CC engine, and they give it 180+ hp, STOCK. Now for the size on the engine, thats an insane amount of HP. Throw you a turbo on it, and you have 400+ hp. Thats a nice thing to have. So if they sign off on the car, and push it out, I would NOT doubt them.
    By your line of reasoning, if Suzuki wanted to make a tug boat, a lawnmower, or a space shuttle, they would be the best and fastest ever produced... My 1991 Suzuki Swift GT was a PIECE OF SH!T car with a 1.3 liter engine, or did you not want to acknowledge that when I posted it the first time? And to date, that's probably the fastest car they've released to the US marketplace. Nice stuff, oh yeah... :P

I dont know ANY cars that can beat a hayabusa, ANY. You show me one stock car that can outrun a Hayabusa, that is massproduced. It wont happen.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact its a bike either.
    So quit talking about the damn bike then! Geeze, you come across as one of the most pathetic yet egotistical individuals to ever post on this board...

I'm waiting for a Rolls Royce owner to show up here next, and tell us how fantasticly powerful their jet engines are, since that's nearly as ridiculous as comparing motorcycles to automobiles.

You are likely a smart and talented person with a vast amount of mechanical knowledge. However, the method and style that you have elected to share your viewpoints merely come across as hostile and elitist. If you'd consider being more respectful and humble, your points would be more valid and acknowledged. Instead, you now have to put up with the backlash you are receiving from people like me who view you as an unwelcome pest in your chosen form.

Originally posted by The Cyndicate
    I think SOME people are jealous, damn.

Suzuki made the Hayabusa,
    Suzuki made the Escudo,
    Suzuki made the R4.

I have to break it down for the 12 year olds.

They made these other things, and that leads to the thought that they can also make a fast car. They choose not to do so, because its a large risk, but the R4 HAS found production, and its in a TURBO form. I dont know ANY cars that can beat a hayabusa, ANY. You show me one stock car that can outrun a Hayabusa, that is massproduced. It wont happen.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact its a bike either. They took a 1300CC engine, and they give it 180+ hp, STOCK. Now for the size on the engine, thats an insane amount of HP. Throw you a turbo on it, and you have 400+ hp. Thats a nice thing to have. So if they sign off on the car, and push it out, I would NOT doubt them.
    A mclaren f1 would spank the hayabusa along with a ferrari enzo, pagani zonda, koenigsegg, mercedes clk-gtr, ford gt, dodge viper, lambo muricealago around a road course, hell a z06 vette would beat it too.

In terms of acceleration, I believe a mclaren f1 and ferrari enxo could take it. In top speed a mclaren f1 would beat it.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Trying to stay out of the mud-slinging, but my old boss and good friend is a bike guy (FJR 1300, Ducati Supersport, and an S2000 for good measure) and he showed me that 'Busa powered car a year or two ago. It was a concept, and there were production rumors, but I haven't seen one. As far as Suzukis in general, they make fantastic bikes, but that doesn't make their cars any better. I'm not sure what the intent of your post was. Suzuki cars are ugly, slow and boring.

Ike
    Originally posted by ilivas
    A mclaren f1 would spank the hayabusa along with a ferrari enzo, pagani zonda, koenigsegg, mercedes clk-gtr, ford gt, dodge viper, lambo muricealago around a road course, hell a z06 vette would beat it too.

In terms of acceleration, I believe a mclaren f1 and ferrari enxo could take it. In top speed a mclaren f1 would beat it.
    I think you're wrong on almost all accounts, save for top speed stock for stock almost all the cars you mentioned will top a Busa at top speed.

Point is does it really matter???

No, because my apples will whoop your oranges ass all day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gstiapple.jpg  

Originally posted by Ike
    No, because my apples will whoop your oranges ass all day!
    NICE!
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

I Support ClubWRX
    Did this thread have a point anywhere in its sad history? Suzuki cars are POS, deal with it. No one ever said your precious Hayabusa was slow. And who even cares about the Escudo.

I mean, this one time I cranked out a turd that looked EXACTLY like a key fob, but...alas...who cares? I can't mass produce them.

Bah what a waste of otherwise wasteful forum time.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

I dont know about even supercars beating a 'busa from 0-220 mph....I was sold on hayabusas when I saw that video of a stock 'busa hanging with a twin turbo or supercharged 900 hp viper from a 30-200 roll. The turboed busa raped the viper by 20+ car lengths. You guys know which one im talking about? If I ever got a bike it would be that one....

Oh yeah..more on topic....id NEVER buy a suzuki car.
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Fast bikes combined with organ donor cards are what keep many hospitals running these days. Plus at over 150mph, a car can hit a small object (animal) in the road and survive. A biker will be buried in about 5 different states. Run into gravel or other slick surface, a car will skid, drift, or spin. A bike will turn you into pavement pizza. Please take your oranges out of our peaceful apple basket.

chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    I dont know about even supercars beating a 'busa from 0-220 mph....I was sold on hayabusas when I saw that video of a stock 'busa hanging with a twin turbo or supercharged 900 hp viper from a 30-200 roll. The turboed busa raped the viper by 20+ car lengths. You guys know which one im talking about? If I ever got a bike it would be that one....

Oh yeah..more on topic....id NEVER buy a suzuki car.
    We've all seen the vids of vipers, vettes, and supras raping hayabusas.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

I think The Cyndicate is just EXTREMELY brand loyal to the point of being blind. Perhaps he thinks because the Hayabusa is fast, the cars must also be fast...perhaps he just confuses the bike for a car. Who knows. Whoever said he was lost was right.

The point of this thread: post whoring.

Fun times.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast