Unreal....... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Unreal....... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What if I put it on backwards???????.................... on my drivers side door....

What if I put it on backwards???????.................... on my drivers side door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

haha, i saw this on IGN

someone needs to photoshop this to an RS/TS

held on by double sided tape.. I wonder at whta speed your car has to go before wind shear takes this thing right off... Of course I supppose if you have this on your car it cant go more than 55 anyway so maybe its not an issue.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

oh wow

that is certainly "Unreal" just as the thread title states!
    stock 2004

I just the seller an email asking if the hood scoop came with a company decal so I can add it to my other sponsors.

I'm sure I'll see some kid with one of these things on their car soon enough.

Hey if one of these kids will try to put hubcap spinners on their mustang I'm sure one will try this. LOL.
    Shane
    2003 WRX Black Wagon
    -------------------------------------
    13.65 @ 98.42mph 1.86 60ft

Originally posted by VOLFAN
    The Chrysler Sebring kills me!
    LMFAO
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.