300 zx twin turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 300 zx twin turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How do they stand up? MY1993 TT Auto. From what I have gathered the auto is "supposively" faster than the ...

300 zx twin turbo

How do they stand up? MY1993 TT Auto. From what I have gathered the auto is "supposively" faster than the manual. The times for them are 13's...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Depends on the Driver. The Manual is faster in equal situations. The Auto is a little slow between shifts.

First time: A wrx was in 2nd gear and both cars hit. WRX pulled the 300zx TT a car. The wrx shifts to 3rd and they are side(300zx pulls back up[its an auto]) by side. It stays this way until the wrx shifts into 4th and just shuts down.
    Second time: Beep Beep BEEEEEP!- The wrx jumps a car again but the 300zx most not have understood the beep starts. WRX shuts down.
    Third time: Beep Beep Beep- The wrx jumps 1.5 cars. The wrx was in 3rd this time. The WRX hears the 300zx shift(auto). The wrx shifts into 4th and remains the same distance ahead.(WOW)
    Wrx wins and shuts down.

Each time the wrx would jump and the 300zx would have to gear down. This is probably why it won. The wrx had the resonator removed. The 300zx had intake+ 2 canisters.

If the 300ZX TT had shifted to the Auto 2nd Gear manually,
    things would be a bit different because there would be BHOOOST!!
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.