Suzuki Aerio
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Suzuki Aerio within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was installing my boost gauge over at a friends house. My battery was disconnected and i was up underneath ...

Suzuki Aerio

I was installing my boost gauge over at a friends house. My battery was disconnected and i was up underneath doing some electrical wiring.

Theres a some ricers that live 4 houses down. So they start reving there cars. The kid in the suzuki is leaving. He punches it and has the really high pitch exhaust sound that just gets annoying. They he's driving by me and im sitting on the ground running hose threw the firewall and stops right behind me and just starts reving his engine. He did it for like 20seconds straight. I looked back after about 10 seconds of it. He was just staring at me reving. I was like can i help you. He said no and dropped it and took off.

What does that mean? Is that some form of ancient ricer code that i just dont understand?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol...idiot w/ a 140hp Aerio...
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

I think he was trying to demonstrate how gay his car is...
    05 Crystal Gray STi
    304 hp 353 lbs on 92 octane ------> Mustang Dyno
    12.6 @ 109.2 > new numbers coming soon.

They should change the name to The Suzuki Gheyerio, driven by limp-wristed, 5 dollar an hour, wannabe playa's daily.

Funny, every time I see Aerio I think Areola.....

Talking

People... have some respect for the nine inch wheels.

J-H
    Hey those Suzuki' are AWD...not that it means anything, but they are at least in the same order of the AWD kingdom.....

JH

Originally posted by sparty fan

Funny, every time I see Aerio I think Areola.....
    LMFAO

You could probably run down the street faster than he could drive.

wowowow
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

A monkey wouldn't even throw poop at an Aerio...that's how ghey they are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anim030.gif  
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

Originally posted by J-H
    Hey those Suzuki' are AWD...not that it means anything, but they are at least in the same order of the AWD kingdom.....

JH
    Only the LX.

Jezus, why do I know about suzukis?

Originally posted by scooby24
    w3rd!

Ricers are so damned funny sometimes. Do you think they are embarassed by themselves.....I mean, if I did that kind of thing, and later thought about it, I would feel like a mega-herb.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    w3rd!

Ricers are so damned funny sometimes. Do you think they are embarassed by themselves.....I mean, if I did that kind of thing, and later thought about it, I would feel like a mega-herb.

-joe
    I know what you mean. Ive done some stop light racing and never reved at anyone. I got a uppipe and TBE and its pretty loud but i dont do it. Ill let the car do all the talking.

I guess im too modest. Ive been in the drive threw of McDonalds and had some guy in a honda Redlining his car in front of me(over 3 minutes long non stop....wait... no he stopped to pay, then got right back on it???). Been behind someone at a stop light that rev'd until it went green.

I'd feel like a jackass if i was doing that stuff. I just didnt know if it meant something?

The aerio is rated 155HP at the crank. With the 25% drivetrain loss on a AWD thats 38HP to make it 117 to the Wheel. Who in their right mind would actually put the high pitch muffler or anything else "performance" on a car that puts down 117HP?

This sh*t is puzzling!

The Aerio is not as bad as Hyundia Accents with fart cans and the APC sticker on the windshield.
    '03 WRX
    '03 SV650

Yeah there is one running around this area that is all stickered out. I'm gonna have to take my camera out crusing with me sometme to get some of these clown cars.

Originally posted by skyjock41
    I know what you mean. Ive done some stop light racing and never reved at anyone. I got a uppipe and TBE and its pretty loud but i dont do it. Ill let the car do all the talking.

I guess im too modest. Ive been in the drive threw of McDonalds and had some guy in a honda Redlining his car in front of me(over 3 minutes long non stop....wait... no he stopped to pay, then got right back on it???). Been behind someone at a stop light that rev'd until it went green.

I'd feel like a jackass if i was doing that stuff. I just didnt know if it meant something?

The aerio is rated 155HP at the crank. With the 25% drivetrain loss on a AWD thats 38HP to make it 117 to the Wheel. Who in their right mind would actually put the high pitch muffler or anything else "performance" on a car that puts down 117HP?

This sh*t is puzzling!
    well if your calculations are correct, that should put the aerio at about same performance as a 2.5rs, maybe even a little quicker. Just thought i'd point that out.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by scooby24
    werd
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.