Dirt Bike? vs STi on the street
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dirt Bike? vs STi on the street within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; A guy with some sort of dirt bike (number plates, tons of ground clearance, etc) got right behind me at ...

Dirt Bike? vs STi on the street

A guy with some sort of dirt bike (number plates, tons of ground clearance, etc) got right behind me at a stop light. He had his front tire actually right next to my rear wheel? When the light turned green I nailed it to get rid of him. He was right there with me through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear. I then shifted into 4th gear and started pulling on him. I shifted into 5th gear and at about 100mph I let off with about a 2- 3 car lead.
    I'm still not even sure if the bike was street legal. I don't remember seeing any lights on it. It all happpened so fast.

After the race he got right next to me and looked at me with his full face helmet on. I waved at him and he gave me the thumbs up and took off. He then got on the shoulder of the road and took a turn.

A very wierd encounter on the steet. Pretty fun though. And we were dead even in 1st -3 rd gear.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

That was me... I got my shirt sleeve caught in your car's rear window when you rolled it up. It didn't slip out until after you shifted into 4th. And my thumb is dislocated now because of it, so while you thought I was giving you the thumbs up , I was really in a lot of pain and frightened from hanging on for dear life.

Waiting for someone to believe that was really me...

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    That was me... I got my shirt sleeve caught in your car's rear window when you rolled it up. It didn't slip out until after you shifted into 4th. And my thumb is dislocated now because of it, so while you thought I was giving you the thumbs up , I was really in a lot of pain and frightened from hanging on for dear life.

OMG SMALL WORLD AAHHAHA

2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

LOL check out the small and grey font print under Dan's post....
    Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk

2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Talking

I look pretty bad ass when I'm in my full race gear:

quote:
    quote:

I almost shat my pants laughing

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.