LOTSA races lately

This is a discussion on LOTSA races lately within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Seems like everyone wants to pick on my wagon lately: 2 weeks ago, a C4 Corvette (sounded sweet, 6 speed, ...

LOTSA races lately

Seems like everyone wants to pick on my wagon lately:

2 weeks ago, a C4 Corvette (sounded sweet, 6 speed, etc.) saw me pull out behind him, smiled and gunned it- I did the same- you shoulda seen the look on his face when he couldn't pull away from me!

3 days ago, a 300ZX Turbo on my butt as I mind my own business- so I gave it some gas as we went into the twisties (I live in the Catskills) and he couldn't pull up the hills and keep up with me- all I saw was a seriosly PO'ed dude in my rearview when I slowed down (got tired of the race, no challenge at all)

2 days ago, an Acura Integra with "extra rice" in the same area the the Nissan- it was lotsa fun to watch his car slide way over the double yellow lines in the twisties as my wagon held the line, nice and tight!!!

I just Love the look on their faces when they get SSSSMOKED by a little black wagon!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hehe i love the way WRX's can handle. do you have new/bigger tires yet? it helps a LOT.
    one time i was going around a sharp turn with a Mustang GT right behind me. i still hadn't reached the limit: i could have gone a lot faster; but when i look behind me, the Mustang is struggling to keep it's feet. it was fishtailing a little straightline-only speed is boring
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

str
    Yeah, there is some nice twisty backroads right by my house. My Wagon thrives on these roads. I barley have to slow down to take some of the corners. Sweet.

Wagons rule- and with a turbo, we reign! I don't have any bigger tires or anything yet- haven't decided what wheels to buy- there's SO many choices! There's quite a big thrill in taking those corners with someone behind you- I imagine what they must be thinking as the nose of their car dips as they brake for the turn and they don't see my brake lights at all- then I get to watch their car step out of line around the corner as I make a full throttle blast out of the turn and continue to lose them on the straightaway!

twisties are the place for the rex, i got smoked by a 95 stang with a SC on the hwy, once we got to the tight backroads i lost sight of him after the first corner and it was all over. he still talks about getting smoked by a wagon in the corners. though it was night and he was unfamiliar with the road. in a drag it was no contest i could get a small jump fo the line as soon as he would hook up he passed me like i was in a geo.

I love hitting the corners hard, and accelorating out and away. After two of those corners, anyone trying to keep up, will most likely only see you off in the distance.

One exception I had. A Boxter hung with me, but he was having fun too, so it was all good.
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith