wrx kills ls2
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx kills ls2 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ha it was a saturn LS2, but this guy was asking for it. Looked like a normal saturn but had ...

wrx kills ls2

Ha it was a saturn LS2, but this guy was asking for it. Looked like a normal saturn but had a heart of a ricer.

There is a spot that has 2 right hand turn lanes. I was in the inside turn lane. As I enter the turn, I see some headlights coming up pretty fast considering there is a turn. As I was halfway through the turn at a normal speed, this wild maniac flies around the corner in the other lane, tires squealling, body rolling

This pissed me off because of how reckless he was. I mean if he were in a capable sports car, maybe it would be a bit safer (reasonably). So anyway, after the turn he paces me, and my lane eventually merges into his. It became obvsious he just wanted to take the front, he accelerated when I did. Dah, I drop a gear and keep same speed, he floors it, then I do the same. I didn't even need to drop from 3rd to 2nd but he got deserted really quick. I bet he was really lonely flooring his saturn with no other cars around.

Later when the lanes open up again, he stays a bit behind me. I love it when morons get humbled like that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice kill. It always seems to me like the people in the cars that can actually perform drive reasonable, and the other's in their 2 door cavaliers and saturns seem to think they are sports cars and have something to prove to others.

It's good that you put him in his place.

Haha...

When I read this I thought you meant LS2 as in the engine in the new C6. I was going to be like where did you race one of those (as I don't believe they are on the street yet) and what are your mods to kill a beast like that?

Saturn isn't quite as impressive, but still a good kill on an idiot driver.

A Saturn? That is just not fair. Has anyone been challenged by the mighty 160 hp Mazda 3 hatchback yet? I was yesterday and I of course jumped to a huge lead and eased up and let him catch up. Then I just stayed in 3rd and kept gunning the throttle and he finally downshifted and I let him get about a length and a half on me, then I downshifted and flew by him again in seconds. He turned and the fun was over, I love toying with people in those cars because to them 160 hp is "fast" and they look to race people.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    I dont think they have EVER made a quick saturn...

am I mistaken?
    2003 SRT-4

i always get messed with by dudes in saturns.....whats the deal?

I just checked it out and the quickest and most powerful Saturn is the L300. 182 hp and it does 0-60 in a blazing 8.2 seconds

Originally posted by 03subrex
    Nice kill. It always seems to me like the people in the cars that can actually perform drive reasonable, and the other's in their 2 door cavaliers and saturns seem to think they are sports cars and have something to prove to others.

It's good that you put him in his place.
    *raises hand* Guilty.

I drove like a jackass in my Hyundai Accent. I drive normal in the WRX.

What about the new SATURN ION!?! 200hp of GM FURY! I don't mean to sound stupid. I'm just that way. It sounds decent.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX, Java Black Pearl.
    Modifications

Originally posted by DenverWRX
    What about the new SATURN ION!?! 200hp of GM FURY! I don't mean to sound stupid. I'm just that way. It sounds decent. [/B]
    200 hp? The Ion's I saw all carried 140 and it didnt look like there were any changes for 05

Damnit. Ion Redline. One stupid word and it changes everything... Thhaaats what I meant.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX, Java Black Pearl.
    Modifications

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.